Primary Interest:
Other

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Who's your best friend?

:icon_thumleft: Chug's my best freind!!!! You know your truly loved when he stays with you through everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!!!!! does bucket duty with no complaints. and is still there in the morning, telling you how much he loves you and how beautiful you look! :icon_thumright: Red :love6: :love7: :love1: :love3:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

That's gotta be my Dan. No matter what I do to him, he still hangs around. I try to be nice... and he objects sometimes, but 24 years has to say something. I don't go for girlfriends; rather have "boy" friends. Don't know why, but we get along together better. I have a day-husband and a husband. And he has a day-wife and me. 'Course, being 65 years old helps. We've gradiated together and gum together at night... - Noodle

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:
:icon_thumleft: Chug's my best freind!!!! You know your truly loved when he stays with you through everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!!!!! does bucket duty with no complaints. and is still there in the morning, telling you how much he loves you and how beautiful you look! :icon_thumright: Red :love6: :love7: :love1: :love3:

you got one to? I thought they only made one....we are lucky gals.

Yes we are, we just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary on Valentines day, and I can't think of any other person I want to spend the rest of my life with, Chug is truly my dearest, closest and very best freind in the world, and I thank God for him everyday, he is truly my treasure!!!!!! Red
:love1: :love3: :love5: :love6: :love7:

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

My Super Best Friend. We spend that day hanging out by this window catch snow flakes on our tongue... O.k. not really, but she's still wonderful.

Attachments

• _MG_2157_UL.JPG
    _MG_2157_UL.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 180

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug and Red , TexasTee . You three are very lucky to have each other and your loved one.
I was left after 27 years with my best friend , I was hit by a drunk driver and almost killed . Left as it was just to hard with me not able to make the money I once did.
Do not ever forget what all of you have , ever because it is worth more than all the gold and Silver in the world !

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is awesome Bob , you have something special also. It is a rare thing this day and age were some think that there is always something better over the fence .
But what they do not understand is that it is the same or worse over there.

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II

Misty. AKA Mistylicious (get it Miss Delicious?) Haha, we were making fun of gang names and I gave her one and it stuck. Gangs are funny(in a stupid way) Anyways, She's been my best friend for ten years, my wife for 8.

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II

Misty. AKA Mistylicious (get it Miss Delicious?) Haha, we were making fun of gang names and I gave her one and it stuck. Gangs are funny(in a stupid way) Anyways, She's been my best friend for ten years, my wife for 8.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max

Had a best friend she died 5 years ago. Not a wife or a girlfriend just a friend haven't replaced her.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

texastee2007 said:
Daedalus said:
Chug and Red , TexasTee . You three are very lucky to have each other and your loved one.
I was left after 27 years with my best friend , I was hit by a drunk driver and almost killed . Left as it was just to hard with me not able to make the money I once did.
Do not ever forget what all of you have , ever because it is worth more than all the gold and Silver in the world !

I am so very sorry for your loss. The devil tried to steal mine in 2009 but God poured His mercy on me and let me borrow him for a few more years...Praise God.

I almost lost Chug 14 years ago, he had a tumor in his ear, which was eating it's way into his skull. Then I almost lost my life 4 times, to us, each day is special and a gift. It's not everyday when you have that one special person who knows you inside and out, and loves and accepts you for who you are. We love, appreciate and enjoy each day to the fullest. Yes there are days I feel like crap, due to my health, there are days I hurt so bad I cry and get sick, but there is Chug, doing bucket duty, cool washcloths, and everything else he can to make me comfortable, and yet he can still tell me I'm the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Three weeks after we got married, I had emergency surgery. We lived in a townhome at the time, and the day I came home from the hospital, he had cleaned the house, did the shopping, and moved our king sized bed, frame and all, downstairs, and had everything set up for me so I would be near the bathroom, tv, (we only had a big old console one at the time), all I had to do is get better. I could go on, but you get the idea of why he is my best freind, and the love of my life! Red :love3: :love4: :love9: :love5:

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa

texastee2007 said:
My Sweetheart and love of my life. My hubby.

nuts Tee thats what i was gonna say so I'll just say it anyway. My hubby. known him over half my life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread