get that gun out my face

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to the nearest store to get me sum fruit of the hopps 2 hours ago. Inside sum guys with guns rushed the door sayin we are ABC. :icon_scratch: Guns drawn they went after the guy behind the counter. Now me i had a 3 pak and was told to drop it. They searched the guy behind the counter and headed fur me. :angry4:. Pointing a pistol in my face for no reason. They then started to search the place throwing everything on the ground. Right then i lost it and said get that Frigin gun out my face. I was told to laydown on the floor which pissed me off. I yelled shoot me punk im a customer. Dont know why but im old i have had it and yelled at him shoot me the wife needs the $$$. No search warrent just busted in. After about a half hour they told me to leave. Wat is going on with this country they found nothin and left. :BangHead:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Super AA you lived to tell the story so it was a great day...Praise God you are OK!
yea but why??

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Were they dyslexic ATF guys? Thought i knew most American acronyms, but that's a new one on me! :icon_scratch:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Yeah so it seems Daed'. Wasn't looking for a mistake TT, i was being serious. 4.30am here and not at my best.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad as it may sound. I wish some punk would do that to me, I would snatch the gun from him so fast he wouldn't know what happened, then accidently shoot him with his own gun! :laughing7: :laughing7:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol, and glad you didn't get a cap popped in your aa. What a bunch of cr*p. Their mission statement: "To Subjugate and Penalize"

I had a 13 yo crackhead put a 9 in my face while I laughed holding out my empty wallet. He gutshot someone else 20 minutes later. Roll the dice.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
California thing ABC = Alcoholic Beverage control (if I recall correctly) Store owner was probably selling booze to minors, or some bootleg.

Jeeze AA You're darned lucky it wasn't ATF! they'd of had a misfire & you'd been gone ::)

California asked for it! More laws that no one knows how or when to enforce. ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
California thing ABC = Alcoholic Beverage control (if I recall correctly) Store owner was probably selling booze to minors, or some bootleg.

Jeeze AA You're darned lucky it wasn't ATF! they'd of had a misfire & you'd been gone ::)

California asked for it! More laws that no one knows how or when to enforce. ;D
yes it wuz ABC , but wat scares me is the owner is Lebonese . A badly burned guy has been has been hangin around latly that spoke lebonese. :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
went to the nearest store to get me sum fruit of the hopps 2 hours ago. Inside sum guys with guns rushed the door sayin we are ABC. :icon_scratch: Guns drawn they went after the guy behind the counter. Now me i had a 3 pak and was told to drop it. They searched the guy behind the counter and headed fur me. :angry4:. Pointing a pistol in my face for no reason. They then started to search the place throwing everything on the ground. Right then i lost it and said get that Frigin gun out my face. I was told to laydown on the floor which pissed me off. I yelled shoot me punk im a customer. Dont know why but im old i have had it and yelled at him shoot me the wife needs the $$$. No search warrent just busted in. After about a half hour they told me to leave. Wat is going on with this country they found nothin and left. :BangHead:

See That's what's Wrong with Those of us
who have been around a long time
!!!!
Too many of us Still Think we have Constitutional Rights :(

Love to see that happen when I Have a Hot Coffee in my hand.

Punk "No Warrant Storm Trooper" would
have had reason to pull the Trigger !

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
aa battery said:

See That's what's Wrong with Those of us
who have been around a long time
!!!!
Too many of us Still Think we have Constitutional Rights :(

Love to see that happen when I Have a Hot Coffee in my hand.

Punk "No Warrant Storm Trooper" would
have had reason to pull the Trigger !
:o

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry But Unless I Have the word Criminal Tattooed On My Forhead