Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$3.19 in Summit County, CO, where I buy my gas. That's the cheapest in the county. They raised the price on gas they already had in the storage tanks that they didn't pay increased costs for. The local stores don't really make that much per sale on gas, but they do in volume. If you gripe, they say 'Well, haven't you seen the news?!' A newspaper report triggers price increases and we're supposed to understand. Course, up here, they like to jack up the prices for the tourist trade. If gas was $12 a gallon there'd still be lines at the pump. At least we do have free public transportation up here.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm surprised no one has chimmed in from good old California. Just checked diesel prices in Ontario,ca. $4.05. There goes our economic recovery down the drain >:(

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from California crazy. I'm up North and Ontario is South, East of LA. We will be at $4 very soon. The guy gouging everyone up here is over $4 on premium.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
I'm surprised no one has chimmed in from good old California. Just checked diesel prices in Ontario,ca. $4.05. There goes our economic recovery down the drain >:(

I don't think our economy is close to hitting bottom yet, but higher gas prices for any extended period of time sure is going to help it along. Highest I saw today in the area was $3.61.

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was $3.39 yesterday today it went up to $3.57. :help:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6.27$ Crown King Arizona and that was last year :help:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
packerbacker said:
I'm from California crazy. I'm up North and Ontario is South, East of LA. We will be at $4 very soon. The guy gouging everyone up here is over $4 on premium.

Needles California is notorious for having high prices because of the location. I see gas much higher than near the cities. Needles to Ludlow is about 100 miles and you don't want to run out of gas out there ::)

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Ray S S said:
crazyjarhead said:
it's $3.55 here. Ontario usually charges by the litre.
It gets a bit confusing when you have Ontario, CA, USA and Ontario, CAN. Price here today was 1.219 per litre (3.78 litres to the US gallon, so 4.608 per gallon - and the $CDN is $1.03US today, so that's $4.75 equivalent).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread