All Treasure Hunting
hi , i would of used gold pan but i don,t find much gold so tinpan is it

tinpan

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I've been using cryptodave since about 95~96. I was a cryptologist in the navy, and my name is dave.

Funny how many people over the years thought it was gang related.... ::)

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once had a dog named Ajjax - when he passed , I got a dog , named him Mojo . When mojo died last year I thought I'd combine thier names . Have a new puppy now from the animal shelter .
mojjax

A

Aguila

Aguila is the spanish word for Eagle. The eagle is my spirit animal, and I use it for a great many things. My business is " Aguila Home Designs ". The avatar I use is a little special to me too.

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
I guess my Totem animal is a rat- I was born in the Year of the Rat, I am a packrat, had a beloved pet rat named Pox (Avatar pic), my big sister used to (Sometimes still does) call me Ratboy...
I have a ragged, ugly old motorcycle (Honda cb700SC) that really screams, one of my friends said something about racing my Ratbike with his brand-new Superhawk...
Put 'em together, get RatRacer!
(P.S. my email name, CDH106, was issued to me at Penn State in 1990, before the Internet existed. Was my username for the VM system. Initials, then either 101, 106, or 110.)

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
when that question come up on the sign-up page I panicked. I'm of Swedish lineage out of nordern Mn. For the last 32 years I've lived in the Silver Valley of North Idaho and I love digging silver.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Mighty AP said:
Shouda said something PBK, I'll loan ya a bit of money................dirty dimes & pennies ok? :D

Are you kidding? I wish I had 100 billion of 'em! ;)

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
fleamistress said:
PBK said:
Didn't have enough money to buy a vowel.

I can't take it. You married?

Cyn

I hereby invoke whatever amendments may apply.

Nevertheless, when the careworn pen has at last been laid aside and the evening shadows fall, I shall go down to my long home forever grateful for your having honored me by wondering, however fleetingly. (Or, if you prefer, flea-tingly.)

P.S. Stub that thing out and don't light another one! ;)

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh.... digging it up! So simple I can't stand it! ::)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nickname I got on the coast. It stuck.

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a jeep liberty Renegade edition, with a 3.7 liter engine and i ride a motorcycle. Just put the two together. What happens if i get a new vehicle :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread