how did you pick your treasurenet name?

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Back in my "Party to the end" days, my friends all found me passed out with a bottle of Jack and clumps of cheese scattered all around me. Still had ahold of the paper plate though I'm told. Most of the people around town know me only as Clump. 63 is when I was born.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to use 49er (as in the Gold Rush 49ers) but that was already taken. So I used my age at the time (59) and treasure hunting and it evolved into Huntin' 59er.

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
Mighty AP said:
Ive used the name Aggressive Perfector for years playing online first person shooter games, anybody play Medal of Honor Spearhead? It describes my gaming technique perfectly, & I am an aggressive guy in life in general. When I signed up for the game Battlefeild2 about a year ago My name was too long so I went to MightyAP. Been using it ever since. "Aggressive Perfector" is the name of a song..........I wonder if anybody here knows by whom. lol
Duuude... SLAYER!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
RatRacer! You nailed it! Eric sent me a PM & knew who it was too.............bunch of metal heads! Rock on dude!!! ;D
Seen Slayer quite a few times, saw em at a bar in Huntington Beach back in 90', about 100 people there. Kerry King is a nut!!! ;D

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
WOOHOO! I am a metal/hard rock guitarist (for over 30 years...not famous).

That said, I am also a movie fan.

The famous film where Humphrey Bogart says "The stuff that dreams are made of..."

It was a no-brainer when I signed up here...as that is what everyone here is looking for!
:D

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A while ago, i had the name "gold coin" for a user name on different websites. I tried to put the same name in, but it didn't work, so i tried "goldencoin" and the site accepted that one and i went with it.

HH
-GC

B

BIG61AL

BIG AL IS MY NICK NAME WITH MY BIRTH YEAR...I PUT THE 61 IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE IT LOOKED TOO MUCH LIKE ...... BI GAL.....

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
BIG61AL said:
BIG AL IS MY NICK NAME WITH MY BIRTH YEAR...I PUT THE 61 IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE IT LOOKED TOO MUCH LIKE ...... BI GAL.....

Nice save! I was going to sign up as "Full -Of- Arts" (Fullofarts) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread