spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for anyone in today's job market. Unfortunately, I lasted less than a day....

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?' The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart. ;D

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

My applications at Sears and JC Penny are still pending, so wish me luck :thumbsup:

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , some of the people who shop at Wal-mart are un real .
That is one store I try to stay out of , but it is hard as they have shut down most of the stores
in the little towns by having there Prices so low that they can not compete .
When the little shops are closed then they raise their prices up and then you have very little choice where to go
to shop.

Our Factory that I worked for years with had to deal with them . I had to deal with them while there.
If you ever did you would know what I was talking about .'

You would be like me and make every effort to buy some place else because you would know how they
did company's while buying there product .

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on your next job.......Matt

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're the Greeter that insulted my wife, I am consulting with my lawyer as to the next avenue we may pursue, we may see you in court, & hopefully (change your bad attatude).

Fossis.............

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fossis, good luck on that... I'm so poor I can't pay attention :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus,

Good one, but I bet you lasted longer than I would as a greeter at Walmart...... The first moron who walked in with their pants hanging off their butt would be it....... I want to just say fool, you have already reached your highest earning potential, its all down hill for you from here and it is your own fault.

I hate shopping at walmart here in Orlando, never seen so many clueless parents who have no concept on how to raise kids, or idiots in all my life.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
spartacus,

The first moron who walked in with their pants hanging off their butt would be it.......

Everytime I see one of those low rider underwear displays I want to buy a staple gun and the biggest staples I can find. :laughing7:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
fossis said:
So you're the Greeter that insulted my wife, I am consulting with my lawyer as to the next avenue we may pursue, we may see you in court, & hopefully (change your bad attatude).

Fossis.............

OH NO are the twins traumatized? Should be able to collect quite a bit for that or at least get a gift card.

I think they'll be okay with some therapy, they have 'tough genes' like their mother. :thumbsup:

Fossis...........

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: :laughing9: Kind of sounds like My last day At Circuit City but with out all of the Bad Words, and the threat of an Internal Investigation!!!! HH Chug

Just to be clear I did request to have the day off and it was granted!! They changed their minds!!! I DIDN'T

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
I had a similar experience standing in line at McDonalds.

This huge woman was in front of me, and on her jeans it said 'Guess'. So I said, "I dunno, 280 -290 ?" and she takes a swing at me !!

Then when I get to the counter, the girl behind it (also very large) says Sorry for the wait. I respond "That's OK, I don't have to pack it around" and she takes a swing at me too !!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for anyone in today's job market. Unfortunately, I lasted less than a day....

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?' The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart. ;D

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

My applications at Sears and JC Penny are still pending, so wish me luck :thumbsup:

Bro, I feel ya.

I got thrown out of the grocery store yesterday.

I was in line at the check out counter and the guy ahead of me must have been in an accident or something 'cause he had on one of those surgical "halos."

He starts fishin' 'round from pocket to pocket. He then announces that he can't find his money.
I said, "Doesn't suprise me. You probabaly couldn't find your head if it wasn't attached."

I'm now not allowed to go within 100 feet of this store's property. :-\

Best,
Scott

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wuz havin a bad day till i read this. Thanks im not alone :hello:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
:thumbsup: thumbs up to spart for calling things as he seems them , i would of done the same thing .
To those who cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen . If i see an idiot i dont hesitate to call them one. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions