Drive Thrus....

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No drive thru's in those countries :dontknow:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mention of drive thrus reminds me of this from "Lethal Weapon 2."
CAUTION!
Parental Warning:Language.

Best,
Scott

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K said:
I was just thinking...in the countries that drive on the wrong side of the street, how would the drive thrus work? I'd most certainly be confused... :icon_scratch:

Do you have a Drive Thru story?

Best,
Scott

ROFL That's Funny !

Reminds me of Married with Children When Kelly Wondered
how People would sit on a Chair if their
Knees were on the back of their Legs :D

Drive Thru Here

5b4aec44.jpg

Drive Thru England

5b4aec4437d481ef36f1f3e782f1_grande.jpg

Drive Thru Australia

5b.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
McDonalds and Burgerking don't come in flatpack boxes direct from the USA, lol. Though what they serve tastes like it does!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I have a drive thru story for you. Back in 1973 when I was growing up in Toledo, Oh I was on the other side of town form home and the drive went out of my Camaro. I did not want to leave my car there and find a way home as my dad was at work. So I drove my baby home in reserve. You should have seen the looks that I got from other drives. My dad told me I was stupid for doing that. I told him I was not leaving my car. I guess I was lucky not to run into a police officer.......Matt

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Yea I have a drive thru story for you. Back in 1973 when I was growing up in Toledo, Oh I was on the other side of town form home and the drive went out of my Camaro. I did not want to leave my car there and find a way home as my dad was at work. So I drove my baby home in reserve. You should have seen the looks that I got from other drives. My dad told me I was stupid for doing that. I told him I was not leaving my car. I guess I was lucky not to run into a police officer.......Matt

LOL I Had to do that once in the 70's.

Had Reverse Only :tongue3:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yes but at least the MC Dees overseas serves BEER to wash it down with :icon_thumright: - if the USA MC Dees served beers along with the "$1" burgers and stayed open 24 hours as some do --some folks would move in and live there.

its eazy to understand --if they drive on the wrong side of the road they just put the drive in on the "other side" of the street . :icon_thumright: now everything "matches" up

the real fun is watching a dipstick kid trying to "push" a marked "pull to open" door -- I tell them --it only works that way from the other side of the glass.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went thru McD once and when I got to the window they had my food bagged and ready in record time. I was impressed! As I drove away I said aloud, and with my window still down, "Now that was f#*&ing fast food!" and then noticed a mother and her seven-year-old sitting outside, easily within earshot. Ooops!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I can't place it, but in my travels out west I pulled into a drive-in with the window on the other side. But I did enjoy it , she had long "arms".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions