Lost my Tungsten Carbide Ring... Can i find it with an Ace 350??

Big Tx Hunter

Greenie
Mar 5, 2011
Rowlett, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Tx Hunter said:
Hey There,

I lost my wedding ring about 3 years ago around my yard. I am about to purchase a metal detector and was wondering if the Ace 350 would be able to find it... Just wondering. It might make my wife happy and that is ALWAYS a good thing!!

Thanks in advance.

Yes the Ace 350 would find your ring, if your yard is trashy with scrap metal it may take awhile, but if it is there the ACe could find it...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I just hope you DID lose it in your yard. Many people believe they lose rings at the spot they last remember seeing them....while in reality it fell off in a totally different place, sometimes miles away!
Spent hours last summer on the beach searching for a lost wedding ring the woman swore had fallen off while sitting watching the sun go down. She found it in a plant pot 3 months later at home!! >:(

Best of luck.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it will. Make sure you post pics ofit when you find it.......Matt

Frankn

Gold Member