McDonalds Eaters/Alcohol Drinkers!!!

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Re: McDonald's Eaters/Alcohol Drinkers!!!

Yep, this is clearly immature. The very kind of mentality I hope does not make it's way into this forum. There are other committees for this stuff. It does not fit here. Just my own opinion of course. This forum has been built up by mature people that do not soak food in vodka and then choke it down. Again, This is just my own opinion. Perhaps I will be booted out from this opinion. Anyone want to boot me out?

OP
OP
L

ltengelskirch

Mar 7, 2011

mikeofaustin said:
Yep, this is clearly immature. The very kind of mentality I hope does not make it's way into this forum. There are other committees for this stuff. It does not fit here. Just my own opinion of course. This forum has been built up by mature people that do not soak food in vodka and then choke it down. Again, This is just my own opinion. Perhaps I will be booted out from this opinion. Anyone want to boot me out?

Considering the forum is called "Everything Else," I'm fairly sure that this fits under the heading of "Everything." While you may think of yourself as "mature" for not "soaking food in vodka," I feel the definition of maturity has alot more to do with it than the things we're willing to do when we're under the influence.

I thought it was funny, and yes, it does fit here.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

ltengelskirch said:
mikeofaustin said:

Considering the forum is called "Everything Else," I'm fairly sure that this fits under the heading of "Everything." While you may think of yourself as "mature" for not "soaking food in vodka," I feel the definition of maturity has alot more to do with it than the things we're willing to do when we're under the influence.

Very well then. I hope to welcome you to the community. I apologize to you. I hope that you feel and find a very welcome community here. And by all means, my own opinion is just that, my own. For that, I'm sorry.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I find that beef in an onion and mushroom base for 8 hours is much more tasty that what was shown in that video. Pot roast actually... MUCH better than McDonalds smothered in vodka....

My recipe is: (If you've never done this, please do).

- Pot roast cut into fine cubes (no larger than 1 inch cubes) ,
- Add two cans of french onion soup, and 1 can of mushroom soup.
- Cook for 8 hours in a crock pot.
What you will get from that recipe, trust me, is a feast for the Gods. Much better than what that guy in the video was not agreeing with.
BTW. You can also add rice to the mix and make it a complete awesome meal.

OP
OP
L

ltengelskirch

Mar 7, 2011

mikeofaustin said:
ltengelskirch said:
mikeofaustin said:

Very well then. I hope to welcome you to the community. I apologize to you. I hope that you feel and find a very welcome community here. And by all means, my own opinion is just that, my own. For that, I'm sorry.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

ltengelskirch said:
mikeofaustin said:
ltengelskirch said:
mikeofaustin said:

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Added a recipe that you might like. you answered before I was done writing it. (look in the history of the posts). But really, it's an awesome recipe.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mikeofaustin said:

I Can't Find a Boot, So I Guess you get the Hammer :violent1:

Actually I Won't watch the Vid.
I Do not find Throwing up to be Funny.

to each his own I Guess :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread