OBSERVATION

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Observation is an important factor in treasure hunting. If you are hunting an old yard, you want to get there early when the sun is low. At this time all the old paths and dug holes have a kind of shadow cast by the low sun. You want to notice things that could be used to locate treasure sites by the hideder like fence posts, rocks old shed locations, etc.
Now lets see how observant you are! Am I left or right handed? You have to give the reason for your answer. The answer is in this post.
Good luck, Frank

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right Handed Left would be too Obvious

avatar_52494.png avatar_52494.png

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll not use a forum where I have to scroll down through a screen plus (more like two screenfuls) of purple graphics with scattered links in them. It sucks.
Robin

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CaptainRobin said:
I'll not use a forum where I have to scroll down through a screen plus (more like two screenfuls) of purple graphics with scattered links in them. It sucks.
Robin
Observe this, BIG PURPLE BLOB HAS GOT TO GO!!!

K

Kentucky Kache

I see others talking about it, but I've never seen it. That would be annoying.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I don't get that. :icon_scratch:

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WOOPS! That will teach me not to test changes before going to bed! Sorry about that and thanks for the report!

(I'm assuming it's fixed now :icon_scratch: )

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right handed, took picture of left hand

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Anyhow...you're right handed, and typed this with your left because i have no idea what a "hideder" is?? :icon_scratch:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right handed as you are looking at a situation and forming a logical answer or conclusion.

A left handed person might say to go a little later after the sun has come up and it is warmer.

This would at least follow with many studies concerning the differences in thinking among right and left handed people.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
OK I don't know how the purple blob worked it way in, but for the original post.
THE ANSWER IS RIGHT HANDED!
The The writeup was camo. for the avatar.
I used my right hand to photograph my left hand therefour I am most likely right handed. Copperhead and Dave44 hit the nail on the head.
Dano, I sometimes make up my own.

I must admit there is a flaw here. Most all cameras are right handed. I once had an old Exacta that had a left hand shutter release that also stopped the lens at the same time, but that is the only one I have seen. The camera was actually on a tripod and tripped via electronic cable release. The picture was taken on a whim while I was working on a project. I did some other hand photos but it would probably be better not to show them here.
Hope you all enjoyed and thanks Jeff for not moving it to the game area.

THE END

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread