crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm tired or hearing this >:( If it isn't Lindsay Lohan, then it's Parris Whorton ;D The celebs and people with money make the headline news all the time but the American soldier fighting and for freedom in war get about 10 seconds of fame when they die >:(

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is news to keep you away from the REAL news..................

13 trillion per year on nobamacare was passed during the "we have to pass it to read it" without approval from anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

and, all the news about gas prices going up, and nomba not allowing any new drilling...........

let charlie sheen die!!!!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
olroy70 said:
It is news to keep you away from the REAL news..................

13 trillion per year on nobamacare was passed during the "we have to pass it to read it" without approval from anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

and, all the news about gas prices going up, and nomba not allowing any new drilling...........

let charlie sheen die!!!!

Yes sir. I often tell my wife that if we all stay home and not go to work or buy gas for just one day the world would come to a grinding halt. Too bad we couldn't follow the Middle-eastern countries and do what they are doing. Then maybe we will be heard............"by the people, for the people".............sound familiar ???

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only Charlie I know is this guy

tuna_mercury_charlie_starkist_1.jpg

F

Felinepeachy

He was fired because they found out he was a dolphin.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flip flop said:
That boy has lost it!
Did ya'll hear how much cocaine he has done?? Enough to kill 2 1/2 men.

He built up a tolerance just like alcohol, I personally couldn't care less what he does in his personal life, how he spends his money or on what or who, not my business..... Charlie Sheen is 2 1/2 Men, the show was hilarious, I want even watch it with out him in it and I have seen ever episode, it was his interaction with the costars that made it so funny, it want last a season without him, it doesn't matter how good the supporting actors are or who they replace him with....

Rob Lowe, John Stamos give me a break....That would have been like replacing William Shatner's "Denny Crane" role in Boston Legal with Jerry Springer.....

OP
OP
flip flop

flip flop

Mar 3, 2010
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
crazyjarhead said:
I'm tired or hearing this >:( If it isn't Lindsay Lohan, then it's Parris Whorton ;D The celebs and people with money make the headline news all the time but the American soldier fighting and for freedom in war get about 10 seconds of fame when they die >:(

Couldn't agree more Crazy. The idiots that really get under my skin are the "peace lovers" (or whatever they call themselves) that protest a service member's funeral. They just don't get the concept that the GI died giving these dipsticks the right to protest. If these fools were to show up at a funeral I was attending...well ya'll good for bail money??
FF
Back to Charlie......as grandpa used to say "That boy's cheese has slid off his cracker"

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I really had to laugh when he said he was suing because he was out of work and had a family to support. He is knocking down $80M a year if you count the residuals.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
I really had to laugh when he said he was suing because he was out of work and had a family to support. He is knocking down $80M a year if you count the residuals.

He still gets paid even after being fired......The residuals he gets paid for every rerun broadcasted will mean millions.....

flip flop said:
The idiots that really get under my skin are the "peace lovers" (or whatever they call themselves) that protest a service member's funeral. They just don't get the concept that the GI died giving these dipsticks the right to protest. If these fools were to show up at a funeral I was attending...well ya'll good for bail money??
FF
Back to Charlie......as grandpa used to say "That boy's cheese has slid off his cracker"

Supreme Court ruled they have a right to protest, free speech and all, which is pure BS to me......They should be forced to remain 1000 feet, a little over 3 football fields away from the funeral.....

People should start showing up in uniform in mass in front of their church and protest their life. They do it at a funeral I am at, well they had better be able to defend theirselves, it will be butt whopping time...... Even at the height of the Viet Nam war protests, they did not protest at funerals of the soldiers......

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really have to wonder why anybody cares. (No really.) If he's knocking back $80M a year why can't he spend it as he sees fit? If he wants to put it up his nose, drink himself into a stupor, live with 2 beautiful women, spend his money like there's no tomorrow and he does what ever he wants without hurting anybody else- who cares? Who's business is it other than his? The show is a sucess because he is who he is. Then they find out they can't control him because he is who he is?? What did they expect? Was he supposed to be acting in real life and being real on TV? crazy.

OP- yes. It's a joke. No more, no less. Too bad it got sidetracked. Healthcare and gas prices? :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
flip flop said:
That boy has lost it!

He built up a tolerance just like alcohol, I personally couldn't care less what he does in his personal life, how he spends his money or on what or who, not my business..... Charlie Sheen is 2 1/2 Men, the show was hilarious, I want even watch it with out him in it and I have seen ever episode, it was his interaction with the costars that made it so funny, it want last a season without him, it doesn't matter how good the supporting actors are or who they replace him with....

Rob Lowe, John Stamos give me a break....That would have been like replacing William Shatner's "Denny Crane" role in Boston Legal with Jerry Springer.....

I agree He was the show.

They did Ruin it already Though When they had him
Crying over a Woman, Dating Women his Own age,
& Stalking Rose ?

Was obvious the Show was on a Downhill Swoop.

Perhaps They fired him to blame it on him :dontknow:

At least the Big Bang Theory is still going.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
flip flop said:
That boy has lost it!

I agree He was the show.

& Stalking Rose ?

Yes I agree, I am a BIG Big Bang Fan, and I have grown to like Mike and Molly.......If you saw this weeks show you know what I mean when I say "I want to deliver Pizza to Mollys house".... :laughing7:

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who cares what he does... if i was makin 80 m I would have a harem , and act the fool for sure... sucks being poor.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
jeff of pa said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
flip flop said:
That boy has lost it!

I agree He was the show.

& Stalking Rose ?

Yes I agree, I am a BIG Big Bang Fan, and I have grown to like Mike and Molly.......If you saw this weeks show you know what I mean when I say "I want to deliver Pizza to Mollys house".... :laughing7:
:sign10: :icon_thumleft:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did they ever do with Charley tuna...I haven't sheen him in a long time

He got canned.....Matt

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S.S.Tupperware said:
Who cares what he does... if i was makin 80 m I would have a harem , and act the fool for sure... sucks being poor.

ROFLMBO.......I think the wife and I would go live in the South Pacific, Tahati and French Polynesia jumps to mind and sounds really nice to me, heck the wife would only need to bring half her clothes....Topless is normal there... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions