They truely are after our last penny..........Walmart sells coffens???????????

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all anyone needs for me

box.jpg

If they Fry Me

AGGS0OWCA7QL23BCA0KRF5LCA0E7QFNCAZ439HMCAM0JW8XCA63G1POCAE000T6CAGJG8T0CAWI50UJCA3QH21XCA9N9Z7...jpg OR AKUSNXSCA9XXA8CCA9EZC58CALUVS43CAQQS78ZCAQ8AT5OCAYUN8YVCA78W859CAYS264XCAES97ZYCAB0PJL7CA6A3TI...jpg

& a A6JH3FUCAH1DUIPCA1YU0KICAXKP6UQCA6GIQTXCAGOCXJYCA43GAJXCA2G7YLPCAW2JAKICA5XK5CPCAFLFIUTCA0OROR...jpg Or AWKI5XDCA028N8VCAOX4GJ9CAIJSPAHCAQEHOQ1CAWJVZB6CADRM7KYCABZAHR6CAR5Q1GSCA3MXXQICA3CDCDACA8Q6WP...jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
Let me guess? Made in China with lead paint :laughing7: Unbelievable ::)

Lead Pain't I Don't Think so

the Body may get Lead Poisoning :laughing7:

Hopefully He dosn't Lick the coffin

coffin-car.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
well if you want to rest in one of those I guess you will just have to COFF up the money. LOL

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
In all honesty this is good to know because I've always told my wife that I want to go the cheapest way out and the prices are much cheaper than the local funeral homes.

I heard they have some that are blue with the yellow smiley that say "Save Money, Live Better" at a huge discount. :icon_thumleft:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You may find a lower price then our Wal-Mart price, but we're guessing you'll die trying. At Wal-Mart people are just dying to get into one of our caskets!" :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of Wal-Mart........there are several companies that are attempting to produce special scanners that will will read your Wal-Mart card the minute you walk in the door. From here, all you will have to do is to grab a cart and fill it, when you walk out the exit door the scanner automatically reads the tags on every item in your cart and your card is then automatically billed. Several other big name stores area also hoping to gain this technology. I may not live long enough to see it, but sooner or later everything you do is going to come down to one card, or chip, that you carry on your person. If you have your cell phone turned on they already know where you are if they need to find you, secure I.D.'s are becoming the norm in nearly every state, and credit reports are becoming more & more related to everything. Spooky where this is all heading. :dontknow:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if they ship to our home. Be great for Halloween....Matt

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9:
this I didn't know and it is funny as hell :laughing9: good price....for me the cheapest box is fine...WM must beat the funeral homes :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions