Vacuum Cleaner

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I had to show my wife what a great deal it was, we have been needing a new one and I think we found it.

S

Smee

Oreck --- Don't remember the warranty period, but they actually require you to bring the unit to a dealer annually to keep the warranty in effect, and the service checkup is FREE. We sell them in the furniture store where I work, and I sometimes do the service. Pretty well made units.

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
We got a dyson and it is the best vacuum we have ever had. Going on 1 1/2 and still works like the day we got it!b

zeeshanmoroo

Aug 12, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you can see there are many things to consider when doing a search for good vacuum cleaner information that will help you in your decision making processes. Prior to making your search you should take the time set up a simple comparison chart on a piece of paper will make your comparisons a great deal easier and clearer. Remember the better job you do in gathering your vacuum cleaner information the better chance you will be purchase the best vacuum cleaner for your home or office.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heard the Super Sucker was a good choice...

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just sold 3 very nice ones at the highway 127 worlds longest yard sale. got $10 each, 2 left. one is a rug doctor. got them over this year in a storage unit. cheap. BUT I made my $$ back on the units, with e-bay
and craigslist. Need to get rid of stuff, cheap. made a lot $$$ over the 6 days we set up. I always check my electronics before I sell them. all must work or I trash it. and that's the way it goes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions