Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We responded to a call once where when asked his name the instigator of the incident told us 'Sue Wingnut'. Snickers all around. We asked for the man's ID and his name really was 'Sue Wingnut'. We kinda felt bad about laughin at him and did not mention Johnny Cash at all.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I saw a car at the store today that reminded me of this thread, they bought their minivan at Buttram motors. Looked it up and sure enough it's for real.

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a guy named mike hunt
another that signed his name P. Green and his buddy signed his B. Furroni

wish I had met the man named Sue, tho!!!!!!

Beverly used to be a mans name, and knew one of those!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the late 70's, I was a press operator for Rocky Mountain Bank Note Co. I printed personal checks, deposit slips, new account kits, etc. Similar companies are Deluxe and John Harlan.

One day I noticed the name on one of the check orders. It was for Fairy Goodheart. She lived in Fairbury, Nebraska!

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
AU24K said:
Back in the late 70's, I was a press operator for Rocky Mountain Bank Note Co. I printed personal checks, deposit slips, new account kits, etc. Similar companies are Deluxe and John Harlan.

One day I noticed the name on one of the check orders. It was for Fairy Goodheart. She lived in Fairbury, Nebraska!

Best,
Scott

Now that is a good one, very positive.

I would like to be Ion Bret Nice and I could sign things as I. B. Nice. :icon_thumleft:

My name belonged to my Grandfather and my Father so it's staying the same. I do have a lot of nicknames though, like this morning my wife called me by one of her pet names for me, she said "could you quit snoring you A**hole". :D

K

Kentucky Kache

My daughter just got married. Her initials are now KFC.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Top Of The Mornin Tae Yea all, Happy St. Patricks Day. How's about O'Bama :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a comic here in Austin named Carry On and he has a sister whose name is Ray On.
and I had a friend whose name is Stephan O'Brian-S.O.B,he has S.O.B. on all of his clothes :dontknow:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Texas governor in the 1890's named Jim Hogg named his daughter Ima....is that mean or what?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread