OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
The reason I posted this is because a city here in Ohio(forget which one) is opening a new museum/community center and they have to vote on it being named after the founder of the town and his name was Harry Balls.

Lady Liberty

Feb 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how long your thread will last but in the 60's and 70's there was a race car driver whose name was Richard Trickle and everyone referred to him by the traditional nickname for Richard, combined with his last name.

wayne_sa

Jun 30, 2009
san antonio
Lady Liberty said:
I don't know how long your thread will last but in the 60's and 70's there was a race car driver whose name was Richard Trickle and everyone referred to him by the traditional nickname for Richard, combined with his last name.

Mr Tricklehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DickTrickle1968Torino.jpg

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I coached soccer in Ca. we had a kid on the team named Hung Lo, boy did the rest of the kids have fun with that one.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in high school we had a kid in my french class named Wayne Dwop. It just goes to show, some parents have no clue.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I remember back when I was a kid I knew of a girl in another school whose name was Henrietta Horn. She
used to get a lot of kidding because of her name, you know how kids can be. LOL.

Ray

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
When I used to do auto body and frame repair, I had a customer that was a surgeon at a hospital, I restored his 1970 Karman Ghia, his name on his business card read " Dr. DeButcher " I wonder if he had many patients :laughing7:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wayne_sa said:
I knew a Cherokee indian named Huckleberry Nakedhead. For real.

The former chief of the Cherokee tribe, (a woman) was named Wilma Mankiller.

Fossis...........

wayne_sa

Jun 30, 2009
san antonio
fossis said:
wayne_sa said:
I knew a Cherokee indian named Huckleberry Nakedhead. For real.

The former chief of the Cherokee tribe, (a woman) was named Wilma Mankiller.

Fossis...........

Hey Fossis! I love your pics; they make me homesick. Do you ever get up to Tahlequah?
Wayne

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Knew a guy named Possum, and not Opossum (said it on his drivers license) I once was making a sales call and the gals name was Ima Good ( I just smiled and wanted to tell her,, I was also but Knew better)..

My friend Richard Byrd married a gal named Sissy Twitty,,,, so her name became Sissy Twitty Byrd.
All true.

Rooter

Apr 14, 2009
Central Florida mountains
I Played golf in High school against two brothers from a different school. Their names were Dick and Buster Tiddy.

And... Don't forget the famous football player with the worst name ever. Dick Butkus

K

Kentucky Kache

I had an aunt named Jemima. She went by a nick name, but I actually had an aunt Jemima. I also had a great aunt, Martha White.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions