got spanked by a judge today

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jury duty, jury duty, jury duty sucks iffin ya cant afford it. Today i sat for 8 hours after i told the judge i cant afford to be there . He ignored my plea so tomorrow back at it again. During the selection i asked why he ignored my plea of hardship. He told me my wife works soooo show up. >:(. Uumm if ya don't hear from me I'm in the Fresno Hilton and i don't mean a hotel. :headbang:

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
What ever the case is about let it be known your one prejudice SOB on that subject and they will drop you like a peace of Plutonium! LOL!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
homefires said:
What ever the case is about let it be known your one prejudice SOB on that subject and they will drop you like a peace of Plutonium! LOL!
oh yea!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
pick one -- #1 WELL HE MUST BE GIULTY OR THE COPS WOULD NOT HAVE ARRESTED HIM RIGHT?--- OR --- #2 --WELL "THE MAN" IS ALWAYS BULLYING AND PICKING ON US POOR FOLKS , JAILING US ON TRUMPED UP CHARGES

EITHER ONE SHOULD GET YOU KICKED OFF OF ANY JURY.

heck I wanted to be on a murder trail jury once * but after i told them that I had "issues" with them cutting a deal with the driver of the 2 men who shoot the "victims" to get a easy "slam dunk" case against the 2 shooters , instead of the doing their proper case work and "hanging all 3 of em out to dry" -- for some unexplained reason they dropped me from the jury pool fast as could be. go figger.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
pick one -- #1 WELL HE MUST BE GIULTY OR THE COPS WOULD NOT HAVE ARRESTED HIM RIGHT?--- OR --- #2 --WELL "THE MAN" IS ALWAYS BULLYING AND PICKING ON US POOR FOLKS , JAILING US ON TRUMPED UP CHARGES

EITHER ONE SHOULD GET YOU KICKED OFF OF ANY JURY.

heck I wanted to be on a murder trail jury once * but after i told them that I had "issues" with them cutting a deal with the driver of the 2 men who shoot the "victims" to get a easy "slam dunk" case against the 2 shooters , instead of the doing their proper case work and "hanging all 3 of em out to dry" -- for some unexplained reason they dropped me from the jury pool fast as could be. go figger.
hmm maybe.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know someone who was called in, he said he had a record, he got dropped! :wink: Red

S

Smee

Tell them you're libertarian and sick of that bum leftist Rush Limbaugh "sugar coating" everything that's wrong with the justice system and see this as your opportunity to help get things back on the "right" track. Then ask if they intend to hang the SOB when they're done.

If you're in Kali, that should get you kicked out of the jury pool.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Too late for excuses. Once you've made it plain you don't want to be there and been refused..anything else will be seen as "perverting the course of justice" or whatever, and you're risking a few days in jail!

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
One jury call, I showed up in my cop suit. out!!!!! another time theculpret told the judge he didnt want thaat old red neck cop on the jury,and I wasnt in uniform either. Bob

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do your civic duty when called.
that is what is wrong with 'the system'
everyone complains but no one does a damn thing about bad issues, --yet not one damn person truly wants to spend one minute of their time correcting a wrong.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell them your brother or son (whatever) is a state trooper and the lawyer will dismiss you.

Wear a T-shirt with a big swastika, I hate drunks, or some slogan slamming lawyers, and you’re out.

If you lived near me I’d lend you one of mine.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, Frank, Frank... :D

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Do what i did, On the paper you have to mail back to the courts i wrote that "to me a trial is like an election, its a farce and it seems to me that the best liar wins. I dont want to be a part of your so called trial or court system." I still had to go the first day but i wasnt picked.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
SAY AS A "FLAWED" MERE HUMAN BEING--WHO AM I TO JUDGE ANOTHER? THATS THE GOOD LORDS JOB TO "JUDGE" FOLKS --- as a jurist I do not know if I did it right or not -- maybe thru a error in the process I'm jailing a inoccent man or letting a guilty one free but either way , I could not bear the thought of it. - the mental stress of it would eat me alive for life.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember this one thing, "We are judged by a jury of our peers."

I just hope that if and when my time comes, we make the jury is stacked with cheats, thieves, liars, etc... Then I have a good chance at freedom :laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
packerbacker said:
for some reason, when I read the topic, I pictured you laying over Judge Judy's lap with your pants down. Am I sick? :dontknow:

No mate..you're just a closet politician! :laughing9: :tongue3:

F

Felinepeachy

Actually, the best way to get out of jury duty is to not respond to the Summons they send you in the mail. When you respond, it is nothing more then admitting you received the Summons. If you do not respond, they have no way of proving you were ever served and can do nothing about it.

BTW, I was told of this by a friend of mine that is a Superior court judge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread