OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yes, There were an awful lot of people and property lost in that thing. There is a building with a big red roof that
is in it from the beginning. Watch what happens to it near the end along with all the cars and other stuff floating
on the water.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
My God that is horrible.

I can't believe the person filming is so quiet, I think I would be freaking out in a situation and I wouldn't have been as close either.

A guy not too far from us was working at a Honda plant in Japan when the earthquake hit, he had to run 8 miles home to get his wife and kids. His apartment didn't get damaged to bad and they surprisingly had phone and internet service. They were able to fly back to Ohio with 2 changes of clothes and left the rest. They let 9 American friends and their kids stay in their apartment, he plans to go back and finish his contract at the end of May IF things get better.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Wow, WindHarvester that would was a long run. I am glad that that he and his family got away ok. I hope that his things
are in pretty good shape for him when the get back. There seems to be a lot more Americans living in Japan than I ever
realized. I guess I just never thought about it and assumed that because it is Japan there wouldn't be many Americans
living there. I can see how wrong I was.
Thanks for you very interesting reply.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread