Act of Civil War: Sheriff stands up to BLM agents

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GrayCloud said:
Some other people here need to quit trying to overanalize every single statement. :icon_scratch:

I think my problem is that I am a very skeptical and negative person [lately]. It's been ruining(?) my life because I seem to point out negative with everything instead of seeing the positive. What made me post that response was me being 'that' person. I was trying to point out some subtleties that probably should have just been better to lye where they lay. Some of my 'nit-picking' doesn't do any good anyways.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
GrayCloud said:
Some other people here need to quit trying to overanalize every single statement. :icon_scratch:

I think my problem is that I am a very skeptical and negative person [lately]. It's been ruining(?) my life because I seem to point out negative with everything instead of seeing the positive. What made me post that response was me being 'that' person. I was trying to point out some subtleties that probably should have just been better to lye where they lay. Some of my 'nit-picking' doesn't do any good anyways.

Actually I see some parts of your posts to be insightful. I think that your ideology may be jaded because what you were taught is not what you see in real life and you are trying to make sense of your surroundings.
I thought that I saw you were self employed on another post? Or maybe in charge of some creative ideas?
If you are you will really see changes soon!

Keep your eyes open!!

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Dave44 said:
mikeofaustin said:
GrayCloud said:

Actually I see some parts of your posts to be insightful. I think that your ideology may be jaded because what you were taught is not what you see in real life and you are trying to make sense of your surroundings.
I thought that I saw you were self employed on another post? Or maybe in charge of some creative ideas?
Keep your eyes open!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence in me Dave. That you very much.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
Dave44 said:
mikeofaustin said:
GrayCloud said:

Keep your eyes open!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence in me Dave. That you very much.

You, Sir Are very welcome.. I say this to you. I think you are above average intelligence, fairly young, and casting about for enlightenment. So I tell you. I was like you when I was younger, and had many of the same beliefs but the world continues to change even in your vision of the world.

I do not want to argue with you any further than we have! I say look at the end game! And I know you can more than most. There are 2 sides to the coin, freedom and subjugation.

Freedom is very hard and takes moral and intellectual stances that will keep you on the right path, any business that
does not practice moral ethics in day to day activities deserves to be extinct, and personally everyone needs to stand on their own or have a legitimate reason why they cannot. Freedom gives me the chance to donate to the people that need it, not the people that government classify as unequal. This way leads to a lot of work and spiritual fulfillment.

Subjugation starts as limiting you to a few choices, and then limiting you to a few less, till eventually you have the one, acceptable choice to the powers that want you to worship them and keep them as your protector and confidante.

Since we know that not everyone shares your intellect and morality we know there must be a government that enforces a few basic laws. Our basic laws have been contorted to the point they are hard to recognize , but they must be brought back and given teeth. And politicians should spend time in prison, as you and I would if caught in the same scams!

I firmly believe that big business AND politicians should be held to a standard that few of them can get to nowadays, indeed, they seem to exist to scratch each others backs, and the Dems are at least as responsible as the Reps. But I say crony capitalists are beholding to the party that they think will get them the masters role the fastest! You must clear your head, I cannot do it for you!. Start with GE and keep looking at the BIG companies

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I'm sure Marc had good reasons in shutting it down but as said it will be missed by me and many others.
=========================================================================================
Why certainly, after all, one can NEVER be too politically correct. ::) We just can't have folks speaking what's on their minds
& using their own brains for independent thinking under the new world order, now can we ? Don't you know that honesty & truth
are always 'politically In-correct under BO's regime ? What ? I didn't say nuttin. There goes them black helicopters buzzin' round
again. ;D :o

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An Egalitarian Internet? Not So, Study Finds
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110610131904.htm

The Internet is often thought of as a forum that enables egalitarian communication among people from diverse backgrounds and political persuasions, but a University of Georgia study reveals that online discussion groups display the same hierarchical structure as other large social groups.

"About 2 percent of those who start discussion threads attract about 50 percent of the replies," said study author Itai Himelboim, assistant professor in the UGA Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication. "So although we have this wide range and diversity of sources, only a few of them are actually attracting attention."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread