spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am lucky, I have no need to drink to say something stupid, or offensive :laughing7:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(hic) Wha tha hell are yoo accus...acusi..accusi...blaming ush for, (hic) I only, I don't...I didn't posht ennything while I waz zhrunk!
I love you man!!! (hic) NO! I mean that!

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
::) Not me! I have never posted while toasted! My pudgy little fingers have a hard enough time on the key board when I am sober.

Ed D.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the few occassions that I am "toasted" I have a couple better ideas then playing on here, I chase the wife.......... ;D To be honest though, I also chase her sober..... :tongue3:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Guilty, but the only reason is once in awhile you need a good buzz going to go into the Political boxing ring, it makes you fit in better because most of the people posting are all hopped up on something funky.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
having a couple rum and cokes with a bit of lime , or sipping a lil bit of good wiskey (neat) while researching late at night is one of the few pleasures I allow my self since being "pushed" into medical retirement --heck since they will not let me work and I do not have to get up early in the morning anymore --why not enjoy life a bit -- I do however watch my "intake" amounts so as not to get drunk --as hangovers are no fun --

a good tall woodchuck cider washes down food real well too. :icon_thumleft:

PWD is often a bad thing (posting while drunk) -- because "the filters fail to fully engage" --- in vino veritas --as they say

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Chug once in awhile, after he has had a bad day, he enjoys a beer or two, I can't drink cause of being on pain meds, but I think those count, especially when taken with my muscle relaxers. :wink: :occasion14: :tongue1: :toothy2: Red

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I know a fella in the politics forum that seems like he has droped acid before he posts. :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
:hello: Chug once in awhile, after he has had a bad day, he enjoys a beer or two, I can't drink cause of being on pain meds, but I think those count, especially when taken with my muscle relaxers. :wink: :occasion14: :tongue1: :toothy2: Red

If you chase them with a couple drinks they really work good on killing the pain and relaxing you... :headbang:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI TH: first one 'must' read the "labels" of their meds before slurping. Booze and certain meds do not mix. = RIP !

Don Jose de La Mancha
:dontknow:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every now and again, I go to the glass house and buy some wobbley-pop.
I will then play online poker and post. :laughing7:

Am I a criminal? :icon_scratch:

I try to be light and friendly. Thanks, Jeff! :coffee2:

Best Wishes,
Scott

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I actually thought the first post here was going to be about me and my raving antics. I'm glad it wasn't.

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
AU24K said:
Every now and again, I go to the glass house and buy some wobbley-pop.
I will then play online poker and post. :laughing7:

Am I a criminal? :icon_scratch:

I try to be light and friendly. Thanks, Jeff! :coffee2:

Best Wishes,
Scott
Wobbley Pop... Lmao :icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
I actually thought the first post here was going to be about me and my raving antics. I'm glad it wasn't.
''
LOL, Now why would you think that? :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions