LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE FOR FREE !

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Joe I am so sorry that you lost your wife . I can not even find words to say.
If I lived closer I would come by but I am just to far away . Hang in there and you are in our prayers .

Champion7tx

Apr 20, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI, all My wife of 19 years Just pass away , after 59 days in the Hospital. so I an Going to FL. and Have no need for the Magazines, if anyone ( Want Them ) They are (for Pickup Only I Will NOT SHIP Them.. I an in ( Long Island New York)---->Smithtown 11787. Thanks Joe. :( :( :(

Joe, So sorry for your loss. What time frame were you planning on moving down to Florida? I live in Melbourne, Fl., would it be possible that if your were moving near this area, that you could bring them down with you? How many magazines do you have?

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry for the loss of your wife. May God give you comfort.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
I hope that both the previous posters realize they resurrected an eight year old thread.

Time for more coffee.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No amount of coffee would fix my problem....look "before" you text, look "before" you text....

Well at lest i hope he now is enjoying he life in Fla.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers go out to you I love lost treasure magazine I wish I was near you. All will be fine you have great memories to treasure. Tommy

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know if you still have em I go through there once in a while I collect those and love em. Tommy

Chase7628

Mar 6, 2018
CICERO NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy...I have a large collection...I need any with NY etate treasure tales...I would trade with u or if u could let me know what tales are covered for NY state that would be huge!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill go through them this weekend I have needed to put them in plastic for a while good time to do that. Ill let you know what I find with NY State I have many many boxes and some Eastern Western ones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread