Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Dano Sverige said:
2/ Finding hot chicks to have sex with each other (me not being rich and/or famous)

Man, that's why they made YouTube! You don't have to be rich or famous. All you have to do is act like an idiot and soon other real idiots will be following you.

These are modern times, man. ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
1. Convincing my girlfriend that she can't change me. She gets mad when I go to the bar and I have to remind her that she met me in a bar...what does she expect?

2. Getting the cat to use the toilet...I've seen them do it on the internet but no matter how many times I make him watch the video he still uses the litter box.

3. Being politically correct...I never could get the hang of it.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
savant365 said:
1. Convincing my girlfriend that she can't change me. She gets mad when I go to the bar and I have to remind her that she met me in a bar...what does she expect?

2. Getting the cat to use the toilet...I've seen them do it on the internet but no matter how many times I make him watch the video he still uses the litter box.

You're my kind of person! ;D

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Here's one for you...and later for all your friends,bets with buddies at the bar etc.

Place your left hand (somewhere on your body) where your right hand can't touch it. (It's not a trick )

Anyone who knows or works it out i ask to NOT post the answer until tomorrow. I like the thought of hundreds of Tnetters having ambulances phoned for them by concerned relatives as they try to figure this out! :laughing9:

:tongue3:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Michigan Badger said:
savant365 said:

You're my kind of person! ;D

Thanks 8)

I should add watching so called reality tv shows to the list...I'd rather have another root canal :mblah05:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another difficult thing... Not laughing during a solemn moment :laughing9:

Just the taught of having to be, or remain serious makes me laugh :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Dano Sverige said:
Here's one for you...and later for all your friends,bets with buddies at the bar etc.

Place your left hand (somewhere on your body) where your right hand can't touch it. (It's not a trick )

Anyone who knows or works it out i ask to NOT post the answer until tomorrow. I like the thought of hundreds of Tnetters having ambulances phoned for them by concerned relatives as they try to figure this out! :laughing9:

As promised....put your left hand under your right elbow! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread