spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As promised, here is the second installment of the multi-thread.. Creating new jobs.. Again, please exempt yourself from discussing politics, there is a way to dance around it and still get your point across without being specific.

I have discovered an area that I think would be perfect to create full time positions. Let's all give a hardy welcome to the new job of the professional jurist.

Professional Jurist

I think the time has come to create the position of a professional jurist, once established it will cut costs in the jury selection phase of any trial. Although lawyers, judges and policemen can sit on a jury, do you really want them to? I would think that amongst all professions, they would already for the most part have their minds made up before they heard the facts.

I say let's create a jury pool that are made up of honest citizens (If and when we can find them :laughing7: ) These citizens should be as impartial as one could be, reserving judgment until all the facts are heard. If by chance a jurist does have a problem with a particular case, they should recuse themselves and move into another case immediately.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread