mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I like your kind of devil. think he visits me too. I remember going thru Texas many years ago & they were having a gas war. got gas at .25 cents a gallon. sigh wish they would do that again!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your tittle is very misleading... I read it thinking I would pick up a new tip, or two :laughing7:

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Spart How many po ed people do you wand ? just drive 35 mph for a couple hours on country roads with double yellow lines. Bob

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Be a Brit and go on the gun threads...i upset hundreds! :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
spartacus53 said:
Your tittle is very misleading... I read it thinking I would pick up a new tip, or two :laughing7:

I saw the title and immediately thought you started this thread :laughing7:

Now you know how I feel... I feel robbed :cussing:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In Utah we have what I call left laners...30 mph in a 55 mph zone or 55 in the 75 mph zone. They cause more road rage and danger than they think.

MOVE OVER PLEASE!!!!!!

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Utah we have what I call left laners...30 mph in a 55 mph zone or 55 in the 75 mph zone. They cause more road rage and danger than they think.

MOVE OVER PLEASE!!!!!!

Yeah!

Keep right except to pass, and use your freaking turn signals when you change lanes. Don't play like you have a turn signal out or are out of blinker fluid. Check your blind spots. Leave room, this ain't NASCAR and you ain't drafting.

You know who I am talking to. And if you dont follow the rules I might just run into you.:icon_thumright:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not the slow cars that bother me as much as the Idiots on bikes going 10 and 15 mph on a posted 55 mph road. Nothing like popping over a hill or coming around a blind curve and being surprised. And then they wonder why you and the line of cars behind you are pissed when they don't get off the road and let you pass.

They have created a danger to themselves and everyone around them! Grrrr

MotherOfGeeks

Apr 26, 2016
Washington
Primary Interest:
Other
I find it very effective to do just at the speed limit, maybe 5 miles under if it is raining, dark or both. I don't hang out in the left lane unless I need to turn, but so many folks in large pickup trucks lose their ever loving minds on 2 lane back roads. My true revenge is my 2 kids who drive just like I do.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ammoman, numerous people on bikes get killed every year playing God with their bicycles. The horse buggies around here make me edgy. Horses don't have an absolute control mechanism built into them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread