Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what gets me is the age factor LOL
take her to a slaughterhouse and see where her ribeye came from.

I farm. My kid knows about food, guts, and hunting, fishing, and life.

25 just seems so old yo be crying about that.

oh well...we all grow up different but at 25 many people were changing the world. Good thing we have those people :wink: those that 'handle' the others.

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
You Are Only Doing The Human Thing
Tell Her About Rabies And The Shots And Pain One Must Endure IF
It Was To Bite Them And Maybe She Will See Your Side of Doing What You Did As
The Right Thing To Do

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gaijun1 said:
You Are Only Doing The Human Thing
Tell Her About Rabies And The Shots And Pain One Must Endure IF
It Was To Bite Them And Maybe She Will See Your Side of Doing What You Did As
The Right Thing To Do
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Made my daughter cry (update )

aa battery said:
For the last 6 months squirrel's have invaded my neighbors home by getting in the attic. They ate the wood shingles making a large hole and invited all their buddies. Well being humane my neighbor hired a guy to trap um. He used everthing but nothing worked. OK enough was enough so he hired me to take over at $20 a head. So far i have earned $60 but last night i blew it. I shot 1 but it was suffering so i got the shovel for a quick kill. :'( Just as i swung the shovel my daughter walked up. :-[ She saw the headless squirrel and ran in the house crying. Now listen i really didn't want to do it but the $20 bought a 18 pak. HERE WE GO !!
today she killed a GOPHER i cant win

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
how much did she get paid for whacking da gopher? ---if yer getting $20 per squirrel -- whats a gopher go fer?

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
On behalf of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Tasha says squirrel be gone.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
clearly thats a promo for the --- rocky the flying squirrel * show ( a pilot movie for a series that never "got off the ground" - done before the rocky and bullwinkle show came out ) -- rocky needed bullwinkle to hit it big time , without bullwinkle he had to work for peanuts.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Made my daughter cry (update )

texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
aa battery said:
For the last 6 months squirrel's have invaded my neighbors home by getting in the attic. They ate the wood shingles making a large hole and invited all their buddies. Well being humane my neighbor hired a guy to trap um. He used everthing but nothing worked. OK enough was enough so he hired me to take over at $20 a head. So far i have earned $60 but last night i blew it. I shot 1 but it was suffering so i got the shovel for a quick kill. :'( Just as i swung the shovel my daughter walked up. :-[ She saw the headless squirrel and ran in the house crying. Now listen i really didn't want to do it but the $20 bought a 18 pak. HERE WE GO !!
today she killed a GOPHER i cant win

PMS = pretty misunderstood squirrel
:D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
aa battery said:
I would've asked her if she was sleeping through science class. Jeeze I thought everyone knew you used a shovel to clone squirrels :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
or to half um :-X

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have the space- get a kitten and breed it semi feral. No kids coddling him, No creature comforts and as little contact with you and your family as possible. Never let him in the house. Feed and water her very well but - in an outhouse' using dry feed mixed with plenty of water, and some fish oil once a week. Only you get to handle this cat! Lock her in her new home each night. After about two weeks she will adapt and bobs your uncle. She may start leaving dead rodents at the back door - this is a present for you- squirrels will get nervy from the start.-Don't let her see how you dispose of them. Best of Luck
Rory

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread