Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Who's Left-Handed?

So, you're a pusher not a puller. Had the same problem! Hated writing in three ring note books, Hated it!

NOW there's a question for all of us southpaws. How many are pushers and how many are pullers?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:icon_thumleft: Lefty here, I too had teachers trying to get me to use my right hand when writing, those darn desks in jr and high school were a B&^%$!!!! How did they expect us to be able to write comfortably????? ??? ::) My sons are all righties and so is Chug. Red

Attachments

• 70069176v4_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
    70069176v4_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 73

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009

As a child I couldn't figure out why everyone said I wrote 'upside down'. They were commenting on how I curled my hand up around what I had just written. I'm a pusher, I also hated spiral/3-ring notebooks. Uncomfortable!! And forget those desks! I did have one teacher look around for a left handed desk, couldn't find one, and told me to do the best I could. so I did! I would also sit kinda sideways as to have more surface to rest my arm. :dontknow:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahhhhhhh.......I'm with people that understand. This must be what AA feels like during group discussion. Hello....my name is packerbacker and I'm a left handed writer. Can I get an AMEN?! ;D
Writing on the blackboard was the worst. On paper I'd curl my hand around my writing and my letters would slant to the right; like this "/". If I wrote on the blackboard they slanted to the left "\" because I couldn't curl my hand around letters that high. I too was a smudger if I wasn't careful. 3-ring binders are also the Devil's inventions! Group hug!!!!!!!!!!! :wav: :wav:

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

naturegirl said:
I'm both handed too Bob, but I write left handed, so when I want to give the thumbs-up on here, I always pick the lefty icon. I hate spiral bound notebooks, they are the worst thing for me writing with my left hand, If it's just my notebook, I'll turn it upside down, around and backwards. It works. I use my right hand quite a bit, and if I stop to think about it, all of a sudden both hands feel awkward, :-\

:icon_thumleft:

I am like you are...messed up with the handed thing. I write with my right and play guitar right handed but ball bat, golf, and throwing stuff I am left handed. One of my older brothers is the same way. I shoot a gun right handed, along with a bow also but, the old fashioned wrist rocket sling shots I shoot left handed. Go figure :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread