$ Four dollar gas

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
video is funny but it's the truth!!!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am feeling the pain. I put $30 in the tank yesterday and it didn't even fill it up. I drive a 1995 Blazer I am only getting 16 miles to the gal. Wish I could buy something better on gas but don't have the funds right now.....Matt

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
already paying near, or over $4.00 for diesel, older big Benz SDL class and get 26mpg hwy :tongue3:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I can tell, when gas is $10 a gallon there will still be lines at the pump. The only difference that might take place is instead of cruisin around the block waitin for an open pump, we might park and wait.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
many countries pay more at the pumps
Austrailia someone posted was like $6 per gallon
Canada is in the $5s per gallon

moaning and groaning, as much as I do it too, doesn't help :laughing7:

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I had a Geo Metro that gave great miles . it was only running on 2 of its 3 cyl. slow and doggy but it ran. wish I had not sold it.

bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:

You also have to remember that the Canuck gallon is 25% larger than the US gallon... Ie .. ours is 160 fl ounces... the US is 128 fl ounces. When that difference in volume is taken into account, the price difference is not all that far apart.

Cheers

Bartholomewroberts

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping the threat of an Investigation on
Gas Gouging and markets that may affect gas prices including the world of traders and speculators will Scare them,
But considering where the threats are from,
I don't have alot of
confidence it will work this time.
I Know I'd be laughing all the way to the bank each day >:(

"The Attorney General is putting together a team whose job it is to root out any cases of fraud and manipulation in the oil markets that may affect gas prices and that includes the world of traders and speculators. We are going to make sure no one is taking advantage of American consumers for short term gain."
Whatta' Joke !

There is A Glut of Oil on the Market.

Crude is up

http://forum.treasurenet.com/money/oil/

What else is there to Investigate ?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bartholomewroberts said:
FarmerChick said:

You also have to remember that the Canuck gallon is 25% larger than the US gallon... Ie .. ours is 160 fl ounces... the US is 128 fl ounces. When that difference in volume is taken into account, the price difference is not all that far apart.

Cheers

Bartholomewroberts

I didn't know that....cool --thanks for giving me something new to learn :headbang:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we will not allow drilling, we will not allow natural gas, the oil companies make 8%profit and most companies get ALOT more than that, and we need to investigate a conspiracy for collusion is it?

Didn't Maxine Waters in an investigation a few years ago say something like: "let me tell you what this liberal would do, this liberal would socialize ,,, uhm ,er, whm, uhhh, this liberal would take over the oil companies.......
Friends, we must all temper our ideas with the knowledge that government is not always benevolent. The EPA turned down Shell Oils request for permits to drill, Is that because Shell is an enemy of the US?

Remember this Campaign threat? "Under my vision of cap and trade and energy policy, energy prices will necessarily skyrocket" Now this is from memory but it is very close.. I do not think i want to name the source, I think you should look it up and not depend on my input.

Badger 5

Mar 7, 2011
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab
Diesel is $4.20+ out here. Sad thing is I have to drive for work and I'm to old to ride a bicycle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread