Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
god existed before "mass" was created and shall exist after all mass is gone --I am the aplha and the omega (the beginning and the end -- that which exist without end and that which existed before "creation")--thus god exist beyond mans mere ideal of mass , as "existance"

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
it was spoken / given to the hebrews in their native tongue --"the holy words" aka the holy bible (book) was just later translated into greek * (so others could also understand better god's "message" as well )--- thus the use of greek wording (alpha) -beginning and (omega ) end was used --siily rabbit --tricks are for kids. :wink: :icon_thumright:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray, there's some things, I just don't do, cause they hit too deeply in my heart and soul. :crybaby2:
Finally able to read this one, that was so sweet. I'm a big fan of Pastor Rogers and I often quote Dr. Suess too. Thanks Ray.

Dano, you were able to thwart any tears for me on that one, guess with proper perception, one can see the good and constructive in all things, huh? Did you want thanks too?

While the Aramaic language, which most forget about, or have never even heard of, was spoken by many, all along the ancient trade routes. Ya'll still worried about greek/hebrew? ::)

Aramaic was the lingua-franca to the Persian Empire, which stretched from the Mediterranean to the Great Wall of China for more than a thousand years before and after the birth of Jesus. One that spoke Aramaic was able to converse with many more, than just speaking Greek or Hebrew.
Just an observation. Thanks again Ray.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
pat-tekker-cat said:
Ray, there's some things, I just don't do, cause they hit too deeply in my heart and soul. :crybaby2:
Finally able to read this one, that was so sweet. I'm a big fan of Pastor Rogers and I often quote Dr. Suess too. Thanks Ray.

Dano, you were able to thwart any tears for me on that one, guess with proper perception, one can see the good and constructive in all things, huh? Did you want thanks too?

While the Aramaic language, which most forget about, or have never even heard of, was spoken by many, all along the ancient trade routes. Ya'll still worried about greek/hebrew? ::)

Aramaic was the lingua-franca to the Persian Empire, which stretched from the Mediterranean to the Great Wall of China for more than a thousand years before and after the birth of Jesus. One that spoke Aramaic was able to converse with many more, than just speaking Greek or Hebrew.
Just an observation. Thanks again Ray.

My wife saw the cat over my sholder and started cracking up. Heyyyy, Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
21st yup , I agree, that cat is really funny. It sure stands out.
It is a pretty cute call sign. LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread