talk big and yur gonna get yur ... kicked.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
daughters boyfriend wuz talkin how bad he wuz and i disagreed :wink: I asked him to come out back and lets see. Rules were no hits to the head but everything else wuz ok. He is 25 I'm 57 so that seemed fair. :laughing7: After 2 minuets of getting my a.. handed to me i caught his back and got a joint lock on his elbow ::). He gave up which wuz good cause i wuz out of gas. Oh i for got to mention i am a Nidan in judo and many beers were consumed. :hello2:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
daughters boyfriend wuz talkin how bad he wuz and i disagreed :wink: I asked him to come out back and lets see. Rules were no hits to the head but everything else wuz ok. He is 25 I'm 57 so that seemed fair. :laughing7: After 2 minuets of getting my a.. handed to me i caught his back and got a joint lock on his elbow ::). He gave up which wuz good cause i wuz out of gas. Oh i for got to mention i am a Nidan in judo and many beers were consumed. :hello2:

ha good one Super AA...I don't think I would want to go up against you...we use to play a game called bloody knuckles....you would wack someone's hand with the back of your hand..first one to give was a woos....boy did it hurt after a couple of good whacks.
dont tell anyone but the Warden is just alright at Judo herself. She has thrown me :notworthy:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:

ha good one Super AA...I don't think I would want to go up against you...we use to play a game called bloody knuckles....you would wack someone's hand with the back of your hand..first one to give was a woos....boy did it hurt after a couple of good whacks.
dont tell anyone but the Warden is just alright at Judo herself. She has thrown me :notworthy:

awwwww you let her win....you are a nice guy.
nope

Attachments

• DSCN2676.JPG
    DSCN2676.JPG
    335.4 KB · Views: 218
S

stefen

Consider that as a lesson learned...

Number two...don't challenge anybody dumber than you are...or a person that's been drinking...they will hand you your a$$ on the proverbial platter...

Don't even challenge an old man in a walker :laughing7:

I recall the day I got laid by my Wife...laid out, that is....oh never mind...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Consider that as a lesson learned...

Number two...don't challenge anybody dumber than you are...or a person that's been drinking...they will hand you your a$$ on the proverbial platter...

Don't even challenge an old man in a walker :laughing7:

I recall the day I got laid by my Wife...laid out, that is....oh never mind...
:o

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
The last time I did played that game my arms were black for about a fortnight, but I wasn't the one with broken ribs :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had punk get in my face a few years back, he was all huffed up and got up almost nose to nose with me asking me what I was going to do about it.....I thought about it for all of about about a half sec and then I headbutted him on the bridge of his nose.....Broke his nose, blood every where..... I asked him if that would do as I walked off...... Could have done a lot more, but I mellowed in my old age.....My instructor taught us the best way to end a fight is to make it so your opponent can't stand up. :wink:

I took 8 years of Tae-Kwan-do between 40 and 50, got my 2ND degree, I use to fight full contact in class with pads twice a week back then......

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way back in my youth, just out of the army,
with all of the hand to hand combat training and such that I'd had, I used to train and spar privately with an 8th degree black belt in Tae kwon do.
Made me feel invincible. Me, a scrawny little punk that could kill you before you fell to the ground.
Fortunately, I was taught that this is the LAST RESORT.
I've NEVER "picked a fight."
And the fights that I've been in? I've won. 'Nuff said.
(My God, How I hate to fight. However, don't be fooled....)
Anyone who is a "fighter" will size up "the crowd" and if he's smart, will take out the baddest one there. Of course, that's if you have multiple adversaries....all moveable objects can be weapons; look for ways to cripple your opponent-visually,(sand, salt, dirt).......,
Ummmm.. I've probably said too much, so, ummm, y'all, well, ummmm, Howdy!

BUT
Now that I'm much older, it seems that what I know may be the only option. :icon_scratch:

Too many jackwagons now pack heat. I can't beat an incoming hunk of lead. :o

The main goal is to be the one who walks away....

Best,
Scott

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, you're about 2 degrees more redneck than me, rascal. Good advice in fighting: Watch out for drunk guys who fight sober, don't bring a knife to a gunfight; finish fights, don't start em; and even a rabbit will tear you up if he feels he's cornered and fightin for his life.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Cool, you're about 2 degrees more redneck than me, rascal. Good advice in fighting: Watch out for drunk guys who fight sober, don't bring a knife to a gunfight; finish fights, don't start em; and even a rabbit will tear you up if he feels he's cornered and fightin for his life.

I've found that it is better to be aware of the sober guy who wants you to think he's drunk.
(Been there, been that guy. Whole 'nother story, involving my Dad and shooting pool in pool halls, small town taverns and bars in an area and, GASP! Hustling! Ever hear of a "lights out" shot?)

Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread