Helping Hand!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today while out at an apartmet Complex that the company I work for Manages!! I noticed allot of Really Dead Plugs I knew what they were buy the look of them I pointed it out To My grounds Keeper that Was Helping Me out On Getting this Property Cleaned Up!!!!
\
\
If I can scrounge up a couple of Battery's I will post Pictures!!!!

As I was Leaving I Noticed A Young Man about Nine Years Old Detecting He dug the Plug, All the way around, Lifted it Out and proceeded to Tear it Into Pieces and run them under the Coil!!! Grrrrrrr Good thing I have a lot of Patience!!!!! Even when I have Had a Bad tiring Day!!! Chug

His sister came up and Looked at Me weird, Then noticed My uniform and Said to her brother "The Ice cream Man is Here "Do you want something!!! He Said No don't bother me!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
Never Bother With Ice cream When Your Digging for treasure!!!!! Lol

I went over to the Office to let the Property Manager know , Not Knowing the Mom was the lady In the Chair When I asked If she could Let me know Who the Kid was Digging up Her Lawn!!!! :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

I felt A little silly buy Her response!!! She said Her son was suppose to stop for The Day, Im thinking Not!!!! You cant stop a Metal detector Unless you oops Never mind!!!

I did Not have allot Of time left for the Day But I had Enough time To talk to his mom and tell Her that I Had something To Give to Her son that Would Help Him In his Metal detecting!!!

I gave Him the Old Harbor Freight Pinpointer the has been Behind my truck seat Both Him and His Mom were Very excited When I gave it to Him and Explained how to use It !!! ;D ;D ;D Tomorrow I'm going to Bring My detector And Show Him How to dig a proper plug and Not show His tracks !!!

HH and Always Be willing to Help out A Young Person Who shows his Excitement In Hunting!!!

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
My hat's off to you, Chug. You could have easily told him to beat it and stop digging holes in the grass. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Desertfox

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Plus It will give me a little extra hunting time, after pressure washing all day today!!!! ;D ;D ;D HH Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread