been noticing this for a few months.

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
(I,m told)that an oz of marijauna cost the same as 20 years ago....
Maybe Michelle Obama will declare war on food...

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Deadwood Dick said:
What's the difference ? After the third one you might as well pour it all back in the horse .
And if you are going to stop at three or less you probaby shouldn't mess with beer anyhow: by Truckinbutch

Amen brother Truckinbutch, Amen.
Translation, anyone?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fistfulladirt said:
Deadwood Dick said:
What's the difference ? After the third one you might as well pour it all back in the horse .
And if you are going to stop at three or less you probaby shouldn't mess with beer anyhow: by Truckinbutch

Amen brother Truckinbutch, Amen.
Translation, anyone?

I could translate But.....

Naaaaa ! That's OK :wink:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can remember when you could get a full sandwich bag (five fingers) of pot for $10 Can Michelle Ole Drama do that? Jeeze talk about your inflation!?!?!?

Cmon Jeff translate for us ;D

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Jeff, I don't know why this topic keeps popping up into my head... but, as a more humorous take on your delima, let me add...

This is a travesty. I simply cannot imagine WHY a company would cheap anyone out of my tasty cakes card board. It's truly a travesty. Man... you'd thing that they would have a soul!!!! Why, of why do they chose to torment us with this kind of thing....

Edit: I think we should all band together and write a strongly worded letter to the Tasty Cakes company.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot of good that'd do. They'd send you one of those form "Sorry you're so upset" letters and a free case of tasty cakes (the ones that fell off the conveyor to the floor), or a pack of the longer cardboard that they no longer use & didn't want to just throw in the trash. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
boogeyman said:
I can remember when you could get a full sandwich bag (five fingers) of pot for $10 Can Michelle Ole Drama do that? Jeeze talk about your inflation!?!?!?

You must be young . Back in the '60's folks would walk down the main drag of my college hometown with a paper A&P shopping bag full of mixed bud and shake and just share . No $ exchange .
Cops didn't care . They just didn't want us gettin naked in public and offending the older , voting , public .
Far as translation goes : if ya cant figger it out , you probly ought not to mess with it . Some things are best left to professionals . :tongue3:
Jim

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Nothing like the good ole days boogeyman :laughing9:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
boogeyman said:

You must be young . Back in the '60's folks would walk down the main drag of my college hometown with a paper A&P shopping bag full of mixed bud and shake and just share . No $ exchange .
Cops didn't care . They just didn't want us gettin naked in public and offending the older , voting , public .
Far as translation goes : if ya cant figger it out , you probly ought not to mess with it . Some things are best left to professionals . :tongue3:
Jim
THis was back in the 60s. Guess you guys from back east were more generous. But in Ca. they didn't care much about us getting "nekkid". Still can't fathom what the kids now days tell me they pay for an oz. of pot :dontknow: :icon_scratch: Remember how much beer you could buy with a $20? My My how times have changed

Deadwood Dick

Mar 13, 2011
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
A lowly Bounty Hunter 202
Please let me translate. The thread started with the shortage of edible items in oversized packaging, then went to beer. One of the posters said "life is too short to drink cheap beer." A retort was made, "what's the difference, after 3 you might as well pour it back in the horse and to the effect if you are only going to drink 3 beers don't start."
To wit I stated. "Amen." Meaning if you are not going to drink more than 3 you are a light weight. Or if there is confusion related to the horse statement then you have never heard of beer being called "Horse piss."
I hope this clears up any confussion.
Thank you very much,
Yours in clarity'
Deadwood :wink:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deadwood Dick said:
Please let me translate. The thread started with the shortage of edible items in oversized packaging, then went to beer. One of the posters said "life is too short to drink cheap beer." A retort was made, "what's the difference, after 3 you might as well pour it back in the horse and to the effect if you are only going to drink 3 beers don't start."
To wit I stated. "Amen." Meaning if you are not going to drink more than 3 you are a light weight. Or if there is confusion related to the horse statement then you have never heard of beer being called "Horse piss."
I hope this clears up any confussion.
Thank you very much,
Yours in clarity'
Deadwood :wink:
ROFLMBO! :laughing7: You don't buy beer, you rent it! :laughing7:
And I always called it "moose piss"!
With roomates, that worked for Miller brewery, I always had a mental image of a moose, high on a peak summit, pissing,
into a Miller pony bottle! :laughing7:
Missing that goat-tee, he shoulda been pissing on! Why you guys think that thing on ya face is cool ,is beyond me! ::)

We never neer missed our 16 case allotment each month! Even though, one month, one did fall asleep at the wheel after shift, and rolled the truck 6-7 times, with all the beer in the cab! :help: We need beer! :laughing7:

But, that's another story! What was this thread......... :icon_scratch: oh food, yeah, gotta go light breakfast! :laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Food?!?! :icon_scratch: Now wait a minute....... Beer is made from grain & hops :icon_scratch: Grain & hops are healthy :icon_thumleft: The gubermint & everyone else is telling us we need more grain in our diets to be healthy :icon_scratch:

OK! problem solved!!!!! Drink more beer to get your daily allowance of grain, Not to mention the exercise! Exercise you say? Well, what about all the 16oz. curls you do while getting your grain? Just make sure you change hands while consuming your grain & hops :laughing7: Problem solved. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions