My New Book!

LadyDragonWolf

May 31, 2007
Bremerton, WA
Well, it's an Ebook. And it's poetry. But it took me a long time to put together, and I have it set up so the first 5 poems are free to read. And now I share:
http://www.bookiejar.com/Home/Reader/199?sample=True

And if anyone else here is looking to self-publish, bookiejar is letting everyone sell for free until the end of the year. After that they only take 30% which is pretty good.

They also have a lot of free Ebooks that you can just read online without using one of those newfangled paperless reading contraptions... :read2:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like packerbacker said, that is some writing.... Hhmmm, do you know me :tongue3:

OP
OP
LadyDragonWolf

LadyDragonWolf

May 31, 2007
Bremerton, WA
LOL only 3 outta those 5 were sad. And yes I've been through a lot of hell. And yes I'm madly in love and engaged to a wonderful guy NOW but I wasn't when most of the work in this book was written. And it's not ALL sad stuff, I have a couple that I wrote for my mom years ago for mother's day, a few cute/fun ones that I imagine kids would enjoy... It's just sort of a hodgepodge...

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I hope your happiness is reflected in your future writings.. :thumbsup: Those 3 sad poems were sad and depressing to read. IAfter reading them I was thinking you must have been the life of a party :tongue3:

OP
OP
LadyDragonWolf

LadyDragonWolf

May 31, 2007
Bremerton, WA
Actually when I wrote those I WAS the life of the party. I dumped all my negativity into my writing so no one else would have to deal with it. Sadly this is a double edged sword as I now have writer's block and have for over a year... I'm virtually intolerable now LMAO

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liked Wonderland, for some reason. I admire you for publishing those, even in an e-book. Way to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread