4.17/gal tonight

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Your best MPG is at app. 55mph!

If we could all park it for a week big oil would be drowning in the stuff !

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Dwight: Are we idiots? What right, does Jim have to claim authority? Is he as good a salesman as I? Is he as matronly as Phyllis? There are moments where we can affect change. For a few seconds every decade... We exist. These are those seconds! Let us storm his castle. Come on! (Tick.) Let's get him. (Tock.) Let's get Jim! (Tick.) And drag Jim out of his office. (Tock.) Take his keys away from him! (Tick!) That's a clock! The time is getting very close. It's now or never. [screams] What say you!
Phyllis: I say no.
Dwight: No I mean, what do you say to my plan.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello Bob. It went up here too. Karen came home this afternoon and told me that it was up to $4.19 up
at the North end of town so she gassed up right then at a lower price she found. So I went to Sam's and it
was $3.92. They have three rows of pumps and when I got there I pulled behind 4 vehicles,
three of which were pickups waiting for their turn. The other pumps had 5 lined up. As soon as I got there,
there were 2 more behind me and more lining up at the other ones. I have never seen so many people
lined up for gas here. By the time I got my turn at the pump, there were about 30 vehicles waiting.
The way things are going it's going to drive more and more people to doing drastic things with everything
demanding more and more of your money without anymore coming in.

Ray

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quit buyin it.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The EPA told Shell it would not approve a drilling permit,,, Maybe the problem is made up by the government?
No matter how much we boycott, if We are not allowed to get it it will not come down!!!

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
The only real answer is to start using less of it.

It truly sickens me to pay those prices. I have a hunch that we'll soon look back and think that $4.19 a gallon was a good deal.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clovis97 said:
The only real answer is to start using less of it.

It truly sickens me to pay those prices. I have a hunch that we'll soon look back and think that $4.19 a gallon was a good deal.

You are definately 1/2 right. As long as people think that we should use less we really do fall into that trap. You do know that we have more oil in the US than in the mid east right? What should we doooo????

Oh let's drill less, let's not build new refineries.. ooooh ,, oohh let's act like there is a magic Barrack fuel that can be legislated into existence! Oh yea I feel the warmth of hope that will keep us all comfortable when we finally get to -- the Ice age? is that our hope?

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
And with all of that corn being wasted to make ethanol, the price of Dorito's is going to shoot up too.... >:( >:( >:(

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zephyr said:
And with all of that corn being wasted to make ethanol, the price of Dorito's is going to shoot up too.... >:( >:( >:(

And dang it.. I like Dorritos,, And the worst part is, I like beef, surely milk and beef will not be affected will it? Maybe the world should expect to use less of it for the new, legislated gruel,(corn free obviously). I know, we got alot of dirt, not as nutritious, but it hasn't been regulated yet!!(SHHHHH)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread