Rain

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
I'll up tee's bid, I'll give you our weather and a 1898 IH, plus a dollar....goat

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II
With an offer like that, I'm 'bout ready to do a "Rain Dance" for you

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II
You must have sneaked some "Hail Steps" into your "Rain Dance"

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
mcgearhead said:
I'll take just the rain right about now. We just had some real bad storms, and they are talking about some more moving in possibly by the first of next week. Uhg !!!!
Hope you and yours are safe....saw the storms on the news, between the wedding stuff. all that are effected by those storms are in my prayers....goat

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
tee I would have liked to see you do your 'rain dance'. That would have been worth watching. LOL. But I
do hope and pray that you folks are not affected by any of those fires down there. From what I've seen
on the news they are really bad and covering huge areas.

Mcgearhead I've seen videos of those terrible storms and am glad you and your family are ok. All the survivors
that have lost so much are in need of our prayers for their safety and well-being. And it must have been pretty
tough on all the pets and wildlife.

Ray

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
texastee2007 said:
Ray S S said:
tee I would have liked to see you do your 'rain dance'. That would have been worth watching. LOL. But I
do hope and pray that you folks are not affected by any of those fires down there. From what I've seen
on the news they are really bad and covering huge areas.

Mcgearhead I've seen videos of those terrible storms and am glad you and your family are ok. All the survivors
that have lost so much are in need of our prayers for their safety and well-being. And it must have been pretty
tough on all the pets and wildlife.

Ray

LOL even God needs a good laugh every once in a while, I can only imagine how He shakes His head and goes "Jesus....Look what the kids are up to know, will they ever learn?" "there just isn't enough corners to send them to."
You mean even he talks to himself, sometimes?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread