XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

Animals grieve too. Too many times I've had one pass away only to have there best bud seem lost and go into a tailspin.

Then there's this heartbreaking story of a springer spaniel who died of a broken heart after his master was killed in action. Together they found more IED's than anyone before them:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...og-dies-broken-heart-Taliban-kill-master.html

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frank, I feel your loss. I did the same with my dog Beau 10 years ago. He was a Chesa-mutt. (Chesapeake Bay retriever Mix). Man could he catch a frisbee. I still miss him. I definitely feel my life is better for having him. He taught me a lot.

Ed D.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Hello Frank, sorry for your loss. I feel for you as I have also been through that more than once and know the loss you feel. You have some great replies on your post here. :coffee2:
Ray

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is just a thought,D-O-G spelled backwards is G-O-D, GOD spelled backwards is DOG.

That's kind of neat,isn't it. :thumbsup:

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

All the best to you.... I lost my best champion springer in 1992, and I still mourn his passing.... Making that choice was the hardest thing to date I have ever had to do.... But those treasured memories will last forever in your mind. My thoughts are with ya...

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Thanks for all the con forting comments. I am starting to put myself back together. I just worked an art show and am replacing the batteries on my motorhome to ready it for the next cach hunt. The research is almost done. I just need to find out who owns the property and I am on my way.
If it's still there, its probably over 6 figures but then there's that lady luck factor as usual.
Thanks again, Frank

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
I couldn't find anyone who started with E so here is a post from F because we need to get rid of all the S posts....and spread them out a bit. Thank you Frankn for being there.

geez, sick and cold ya know
his pet passes, he feels bad, and this is the stuff you post just to bring up this thread for your count benefit?

(shaking my head in disbelief truly)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FarmerChick said:
texastee2007 said:
I couldn't find anyone who started with E so here is a post from F because we need to get rid of all the S posts....and spread them out a bit. Thank you Frankn for being there.

geez, sick and cold ya know
his pet passes, he feels bad, and this is the stuff you post just to bring up this thread for your count benefit?

(shaking my head in disbelief truly)

FC, I very sincerely doubt that is what TT is doing....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread