Anyone ever visit New Zeland? Its supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

Mike....I have also heard/read that too. Maybe should have done it a few years back, but too old to start a new life now, my roots are firmly set.

'U'

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Anyone ever visit New Zeland? It's supposed to be a great place for immigrants.

I have gone as far as enquiring about emigration to Australia. Passports, work sponsorships, etc.
That would be a great place to at least visit. :thumbsup:

I like the area of Kalgoorlie...I got my reasons, OK?

Best,
Scott

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

would love to visit, but it is one of the most seismically active areas on the planet. a little scary for this mid-western girl. tornados I handle, volcanos, I'd rather not. went through Mt. St. Helens, & that was enough

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

mamabear said:
would love to visit, but it is one of the most seismically active areas on the planet. a little scary for this mid-western girl. tornados I handle, volcanos, I'd rather not. went through Mt. St. Helens, & that was enough
Yeah, I thought they might be on a fault line when they talked about the earth quake in one of the youtube videos. Also, I've never lived next to the ocean, so ocean life would be a big change for me. But, I would still like to visit... to learn at least. I briefly did they're little online test of if I would be accepted, and based on education, I can get in. I'd like to live in a place that I is without corruption... someplace where the people come first. I talked to another person recently, and he moved their from the states and said "I have never looked back. No regrets at all".

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

I thought non-corrupt government was an oxymoron?

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

mamabear said:
I thought non-corrupt government was an oxymoron?

It is, but New Zeland appears to be the lessor of the evils. I was just watching a video on Trumps rants.... My take on him, is that he has zero experience as a person for the people. Because after all, the ideal president would be there For The People. He has spent his whole life for himself. He has learned how to do business by talking his way into the pockets of investors. This is not for the people, but instead, his own interests. In Essence, I would not have a problem in saying that a president needs to have martour mentality.

Oops, I'm ranting politics again. Sorry. (man, I'm bad at that).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread