The Future of America

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends, this link may be one of the most important things you read this year.

An understanding of what may happen in the future to our prosperity...our hopes...our lives.

I have also posted this in the Money Markets and Currencies section under "US Dollar: Tracking the Demise of a Reserve Currency" as it has a connection to that subject, however, I would kindly request that this be left here as it would greatly benefit a broader audience if it was read more widely. If I may have a bit of leeway, Mr. Moderator, I would greatly appreciate it :notworthy:

Knowledge is Power! :icon_sunny:

http://fofoa.blogspot.com/

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Randy: I was in old China when the war ended and for a year or so after. I saw first hand what hyper inflation does. In Shanghai the official rate of exchange was 12,000 : 1, in Peking 1,000,000 : 1. People were executed for dealing in anything other than the official rate of 12,000 : 1. I saw many people starving and dying. It was not nice.

They did anything possible to get American dollars, then when the communists took over, they executed anyone with American dollars. sigh

Incidentally a very nice, pretty, young girl would go for about $500 us, she would never run away. This for you lecherous males.

Don Jose de La Mancha ( el chaste Saint)

OP
OP
TheRandyMan

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor (El Chaste Saint)... I have always appreciated the wisdom of your years and the insights of your experience. :notworthy:

You are an esteemed an invaluable asset to this community and I hope and pray you never leave. :icon_sunny:

I will never ask how you knew she would never run away, much less how you determined the cost :laughing7: :dontknow: :laughing7:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
TheRandyMan said:
Senor (El Chaste Saint)... I have always appreciated the wisdom of your years and the insights of your experience. :notworthy:

You are an esteemed an invaluable asset to this community and I hope and pray you never leave. :icon_sunny:

I will never ask how you knew she would never run away, much less how you determined the cost :laughing7: :dontknow: :laughing7:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
What you said times two !

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allo randy, hmm. 'randy' ???? hmm, no wonder you are interested in the price for a young, pretty girl and the conditions. I would suggest checking with truckin for the latest data.

Don Jose de L aMancha

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Allo randy, hmm. 'randy' ???? hmm, no wonder you are interested in the price for a young, pretty girl and the conditions. I would suggest checking with truckin for the latest data.

Don Jose de L aMancha
Alas , my friend , my wonderful wife has curtailed my ability to assess the market . ;D

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, they get cheaper in proportion to how much you lower your standards. So I have heard.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
2011 has started out as a crazy year. With the Japanes sunami and nuclear disaster, then the middle east countries revolting against their government,and the starting of a new war in Libya. The US has had its share of disasters already as tornados swept acoss the south and eastern US, as well as west. Texas has had its share of fires and drought. And it is only May. We have a long way to go until fall,and many more tornados and fires,hurricanes,hurricanes and earthquakes can happen this year. We may be in for a rough ride as the economy also could take a turn for the worse as Europe looses some of their economical power due to countries going bankrupt. All these things can have a detrimental effect on our dollar. The costs of fuel will inflate prices on food and all other comodities being shipped,hauled or transported. Shipping costs on items bought over the internet have already taken a steep increase. With these shifting weather patterns, we could see a huge drop in food production. It is being estimated at least 15% drop in food production this year alone. We are one of the major food suppliers to the world,with an export of wheat and corn to as many as 90 countries. If we can't export to the world because of lower production, it could spark a world wide starvation. There are many things we can do to offset these caststrophies from having a detrimental effect on our own families,but I will not go into that here. When the sunami hit Japan, most grocery stores were stripped clean in about 45 minutes. The next shipment to the stores came 2 weeks later. Food and water arrived from the red cross 1 week later. Some had no food or drinkable water for over a week.People are still dying. Good Luck. rockhound

OP
OP
TheRandyMan

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The effects of the Japanese disaster have not been fully discerned by most people. Even those in the financial world do not have a clear grasp yet of the short and long term impacts of how this will affect the world economy. I believe it has not been factored in to the prices of commodities fully...even right now at well over 1 month since the catastrophe.

The recent downturn in silver will be looked back on as an opportunity missed by those who do not take advantage of it.

This is one of the clearest explanations of what is going on and what is going to happen I have read recently...

I highly recommend it to you :read2:

http://www.theenergyreport.com/pub/na/9452

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
The biggest reason silver, and especially gold prices have skyrocketed, is because the foreign governments holding US dollars, see the decline and worry about further decline. They are buying gold as a hedge against the falling dollar.They don't feel anymore secure holding the euro, so they want something more tangible. The US dollar used to be backed by gold and silver, but now it is backed by nothing except the paper it is printed on. It is only worth what the government says it is worth. At any time they could claim it is not worth anything, and could print new currency to replace it. It almost happened during he depression. Anyone who thinks this is not a depression hasn't looked around much lately. Also anyone who thinks we are not into world war three, hasn't read the paper or watched the news lately. We got drawn into this war 10 years ago. As we invade country after country in our pursuit of those responsible for starting it, we will make more and more enemies. Inevitably we will surely be challenged at some point by one of the superpowers and then we will be fully ingaged in the third world war. Right now we are fighting an organized opponent who has a sniper mentality,hit and run ,then hit again somewhere else. Gorilla warfare has been used for centuries,heck, we even used it to gain our independence from Great Britian.You would think we should be very experienced in it by now,after a long engagment in Vietnam,which was also a gorilla warfare type campaign. After 10 years of fighting this war, we are not much closer to an end then when we began. Sure we got their leader, but there are probably 10 more waiting to take his place. There are many countries who do not like the US, and we will surely cause more to dislike us after this war is over. I have ranted enough. Just some things I needed to say.You do not have to agree with all this.I hope for a better future with peace and prosperity.We'll see. Good Luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions