What famous voice(s) can you mimic?

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I accidentally stumbled onto the fact that I can sound like Sean Connery. I was using what I thought was my normal 'silly voice', when working on something with a friend, and he told me that this voice sounds just like him. We all sound different in our heads, and I had no idea until he told me.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've grown up with the ability to mimic many voices of actors, and singers like Bowie, Stewart and Cocker.

But my favorite voice to this day is the character of Sol Rosenburg. :laughing9: I'll talk to you later liver lips :tongue3:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I've grown up with the ability to mimic many voices of actors, and singers like Bowie, Stewart and Cocker.

But my favorite voice to this day is the character of Sol Rosenburg. ;)
leavin this alone :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
aa battery said:
spartacus53 said:

But my favorite voice to this day is the character of Sol Rosenburg. ;)
leavin this alone :thumbsup:

I had to google this name, but this is hilarious.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, yes, thank you, thank you very much, google him and learn about him.. I started a new job last week and I tripped, my glasses and shoes fell off and I was hurt emotionally, so I had to sue them :laughing7: Sol Rosenburg... Best character ever :headbang:

Hey jerky, you should also google Frank Rizzo :laughing9: I'll talk to you later liver lips :tongue3:

K

Kentucky Kache

mikeofaustin said:
I accidentally stumbled onto the fact that I can sound like Sean Connery. I was using what I thought was my normal 'silly voice', when working on something with a friend, and he told me that this voice sounds just like him. We all sound different in our heads, and I had no idea until he told me.

To myself I can sound like several characters, including John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, and Walter Brennen. But most everyone else doesn't seem to be impressed, so I'd better say zero. :tongue3:

I do...I say I do a pretty good Foghorn Leghorn, if I must say so myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread