Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good, jeffpa, texast, beepon! ;D Proud of ya! Keep an open mind, just don't let ya brains fall out, and in keeping an open mind, remember, there is always someone who will wanna come along and dump stuff in it! Proud of all of ya'll!

No lieing on the test. I won't say names. hehehehehehe
Guesses and the excuse, "I'm drunk now", is acceptable! LOL!

Did everyone get their tests scores turned in? ROFL!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Not necessarily rebel, just have to keep your eyes open a little more, walk away from the television. Stick to movies and documentries. During everyday life the right and left side of your brain has to communicate with each other. When you watch tv that communication doesnt happen. Part of the dumbing down process.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's only Test I got a 100% on in my life :laughing7:
& I Didn't have to Lie & say I studied ;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here :laughing9:

You take that silly little test and think you're not gullible, :icon_scratch: you had better guess again :tongue3: That little test proves absolutely nothing and if you believe your results, then perhaps you are gullible :dontknow: For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction :tongue3:

I am a king when it comes to twisting the truth, and I know that I have hoodwinked many here already (some with a perfect score) and that was before this test. :laughing7: Just because you have faith in certain information that you believe to be right doesn't make you gullible. I can mix enough truth into any given circumstance and give you a false ending and having you believe it.

I think you've been had :tongue3: and to back this statement, check out snopes.com about this little test :laughing9:

You have been bamboozled :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Spart you may of missed the part in the test where it said it was "all in fun" :wink: . I'm a realist kind of person, if theres no verifiable proven facts, evidence, proof, to substantiate the story, then to me, it didnt happen.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here

You know you shouldn't be doing that stuff you ain't good at: thinking. :laughing7:
I mean that, in the nicest way possible, in the spirit of humor going on here.

But, spoken like a properly drowned Christian, good for you Spart.
Yeah, I read some of your posts, you are most loved my friend! :notworthy:

I was trying to find Spart the Simpson's episode, "In the Garden of Eden"! :laughing7:

scaredy cat, scaredy cat, swipes the cat at that horses tail! :-X
at the horse spart is riding, not that spart is a horse tail! :laughing9:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope you replied spart otherwise i'd be writing messages to myself :laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
85% - free thinker!

I just looked at who posted this, took his usual type of posts into consideration.....and just clicked "false" to all of them! :laughing9:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here :laughing9:

You take that silly little test and think you're not gullible, :icon_scratch: you had better guess again :tongue3: That little test proves absolutely nothing and if you believe your results, then perhaps you are gullible :dontknow: For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction :tongue3:

I am a king when it comes to twisting the truth, and I know that I have hoodwinked many here already (some with a perfect score) and that was before this test. :laughing7: Just because you have faith in certain information that you believe to be right doesn't make you gullible. I can mix enough truth into any given circumstance and give you a false ending and having you believe it.

I think you've been had :tongue3: and to back this statement, check out snopes.com about this little test :laughing9:

You have been bamboozled :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang:

So what did it say when you got a 0 Score ? :laughing7:

Did it try to sell you a Bridge ?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote from: spartacus53 on Yesterday at 11:23:23 PM
For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction

I seriously doubt that, not me anyway. :icon_pirat: So what did you score anyway? :icon_scratch: Must of been pretty low for you to jump on your soapbox like so. :dontknow: It's all right we'll still let you join in the reindeer games poor Rudolph. :laughing7: :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread