Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you. - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    10,503
    1052 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash
    Spart you mentioned in your post snopes.com and then you edited your post. Snopes.com is a dem site so if you follow information from snopes you'll find out later its false info.
    OK, let's get back to topic on hand, being gullible. What you now say is that anything on Snopes.com is erroneous without even checking any facts as you say you do. Now you have me totally confused, and I'm not sure you check your facts, or not.

    As I said earlier, I never took the test, but I still have a big surprise for you. DigginThePast, I think I'll pass on that test, but I do encourage everyone to look into the true origin of that test as reported on Snopes.com..

    You may actually learn learn something about being gullible


    As for your truth or fiction website, I have come to notice that it is owned by 3 pimply faced adolescents in Van Nuys, CA.

  2. #47
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7963 times
    The Truth

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Nah i just threw that up real quick, i wanted to see the reactions.

  3. #48
    us
    da book worm--researcher

    Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    16,702
    3497 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    spartacus -- the nazi's were the master half truth folks -- they said if your going to lie --make it a BIG LIE * mix in a bit of real known fact (provible) with a bit of what folks "think" is true and add a bit of what they would "like" to think is true --thenmix it up with your outright lies --and they will swallow it hook , line and sinker.

  4. #49
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    10,503
    1052 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Beep Goes On

    If you simply answer on the side of little known, or ignored, information, you score a 100. In this regard, a person who believed all conspiracy theories would score as well as one that had a more objective view, but accepted the theories presented. So, all "free-thinkers" are lumped together regardless of their true grip on reality.
    Ivan, like Beep, well said in my book... We are all gullible at some point, it's just a matter of the source of your information.

    A grip on reality and being gullible is one heck of a mixed drink, sip with caution.

  5. #50
    On extended Holiday.

    Dec 2008
    10,708
    71 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Well, Spart said I got a 1100001, free thinker but not the highest score. Almost seems like hes speaking another language sometimes.

  6. #51
    us
    Jan 2006
    Houston, TX
    CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
    3,403
    192 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    The most important mark of intelligence and plasticity of mind is one's willingness to realize that, when it comes down to it, they don't know squat (and can, therefore, be completely incorrect on single or multiple levels and/or topics). Does it matter? Not if they have an efficient, honest, self-correcting feedback mechanism in place, and are capable of modifying their beliefs and behaviors. You have to take a leap and at least try to make your best attempt to sort the probabilities from the chaos.

  7. #52
    us
    Dr. of GP, MD, SA & BD

    Mar 2011
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    A lowly Bounty Hunter 202
    38
    1 times

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Beep, I disagree about the conspirency theory.
    You won't think it is funny when the black helecopters show up in Houston and the United Nations troops that are hid in the US show up on your doorstep or you are abducted in the middle of the night by space craft. You just wait and see.
    Deadwood Dick

  8. #53
    us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    928
    10 times

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Alright, got a 92.
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

  9. #54

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    69,410
    34856 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53
    Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here

    You take that silly little test and think you're not gullible, you had better guess again That little test proves absolutely nothing and if you believe your results, then perhaps you are gullible For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction

    I am a king when it comes to twisting the truth, and I know that I have hoodwinked many here already (some with a perfect score) and that was before this test. Just because you have faith in certain information that you believe to be right doesn't make you gullible. I can mix enough truth into any given circumstance and give you a false ending and having you believe it.

    I think you've been had and to back this statement, check out snopes.com about this little test

    You have been bamboozled

    So What test Proves Anything Spart ?

    All the Way through school
    When I Accidently Showed up for a test
    I Got E's, D's & Occasionally C's.

    Goes to show Even the Test Makers didn't Know
    my answers were right & Theirs were wrong

    Example:

    Everyone Knows the answer to

    the civil war was Faught in ________________________

    Is "the past".

    & 123 X 4328 = too much time to figure out
    without a Calculator.

    & a past participle is a Participle you can
    Never get Back

    But the Testers always Mark them wrong for some reason


  10. #55
    us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    928
    10 times

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53
    Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here

    You take that silly little test and think you're not gullible, you had better guess again That little test proves absolutely nothing and if you believe your results, then perhaps you are gullible For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction

    I am a king when it comes to twisting the truth, and I know that I have hoodwinked many here already (some with a perfect score) and that was before this test. Just because you have faith in certain information that you believe to be right doesn't make you gullible. I can mix enough truth into any given circumstance and give you a false ending and having you believe it.

    I think you've been had and to back this statement, check out snopes.com about this little test

    You have been bamboozled

    So What test Proves Anything Spart ?

    All the Way through school
    When I Accidently Showed up for a test
    I Got E's, D's & Occasionally C's.

    Goes to show Even the Test Makers didn't Know
    my answers were right & Theirs were wrong

    Example:

    Everyone Knows the answer to

    the civil war was Faught in ________________________

    Is "the past".

    & 123 X 4328 = too much time to figure out
    without a Calculator.

    & a past participle is a Participle you can
    Never get Back

    But the Testers always Mark them wrong for some reason

    Darn fascist teachers.
    Apparently they did not recognize a superior intellect when it was right in front of them.

    I ran into the same problem.

    Q)The speed of light is_______________________ .
    A)A lot more than my Mustang even with a new Carburetor.

    And they marked it wrong even though I knew my Car was slower than the speed of light.

    Non Conformist such as us should never knuckle down to the man Jeff. FIGHT THE POWER!!
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

  11. #56
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,008
    8707 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    Teacher Question: "Using the given speed of the rocket, how long will it take it to travel from point A to point B?"

    Student Reply: "Only time will tell."

    Results of Test: Dean's Office!

    (By the way, when I got to the Dean's Office he couldn't tell me the distance between points A & B!)



    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  12. #57
    us
    Feb 2007
    East Central Florida WP
    Whites XLT / M6
    2,538
    19 times

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    GF score is 91.

    Some very odd facts on this quiz.

    Ray S ECenFL

  13. #58
    us
    Ace250man

    Jul 2004
    Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let me detect!
    ace 250
    20,044
    185 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

    i got a 64% !!!
    That is scary !!
    ALLEN

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

a very simple true test

,

gullibile

,

sand shark falsing

,

simple true or false test

,

what does gullibile mean

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0