Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1045 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

back to reality

Wow, logged in tonight and saw my charter membership expired Funny thing is I don't see a difference in the site either... Maybe now I can try and concentrate on being humorous in the future instead of worrying who I'm going to steal $20.00 from to re-up..

P.S. AU24K I know you may be passing through, so pay no attention to any possible future scams from me, it will just be a figment of your imagination.

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2989 times

Re: back to reality

mine expired also but I am waiting on a new card that will probably have a new number. Had a company make 5 withdrawals on the thing. It wasn't on purpose but it sure messed things up.
    btw spart.....reality is for those that can't handle drugs.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1045 times

I'd rather partake than handle... :P What really upset me in the NJ/NY area is that they have these "drug free zone" signs all over the place, and yet there are no free drugs

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8631 times

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53
    I'd rather partake than handle... :P What really upset me in the NJ/NY area is that they have these "drug free zone" signs all over the place, and yet there are no free drugs
    Back in Indiana we had a lot of deer crossing signs on all the roads that cut through forested areas, but the deer seldom bothered to cross at those designated areas.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7952 times
    The Truth

I'd rather partake than handle... Tongue What really upset me in the NJ/NY area is that they have these "drug free zone" signs all over the place, and yet there are no free drugs dontknow icon_scratch

Sponsored Links