spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, logged in tonight and saw my charter membership expired :laughing7: Funny thing is I don't see a difference in the site either... Maybe now I can try and concentrate on being humorous in the future instead of worrying who I'm going to steal $20.00 from to re-up..

P.S. AU24K I know you may be passing through, so pay no attention to any possible future scams from me, it will just be a figment of your imagination. :laughing9:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mine expired also but I am waiting on a new card that will probably have a new number. Had a company make 5 withdrawals on the thing. It wasn't on purpose but it sure messed things up.
btw spart.....reality is for those that can't handle drugs.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather partake than handle... :P What really upset me in the NJ/NY area is that they have these "drug free zone" signs all over the place, and yet there are no free drugs :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I'd rather partake than handle... :P What really upset me in the NJ/NY area is that they have these "drug free zone" signs all over the place, and yet there are no free drugs :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Back in Indiana we had a lot of deer crossing signs on all the roads that cut through forested areas, but the deer seldom bothered to cross at those designated areas. :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd rather partake than handle... Tongue What really upset me in the NJ/NY area is that they have these "drug free zone" signs all over the place, and yet there are no free drugs dontknow icon_scratch

:sign10: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions