Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    Nov 2007
    Whiskey Junction, IL
    Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
    47 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Alright, Alright Already!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige
    John...i'm touched!

Look..we have a saying..."it's no good crying over spilt milk"! So let's not.
    Like an old battleship the decision was made to scrap it, and now the crew has to move on to something newer. We've had our little tantrums and demonstrations but the decision won't change. Way of the world. Let's just get on with things and not get this thread locked or deleted like the others.
    Now you say it?! I've been telling you that you were "touched" for a long time
    HH
    John
    P.S. Who says it's over?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIPC...eature=related

us
    Ace250man

Jul 2004
    Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let me detect!
    ace 250
    183 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

Stay here forever, you will be missed by all of us !!
    ALLEN

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige
    John...i'm touched!

Look..we have a saying..."it's no good crying over spilt milk"! So let's not.
    Like an old battleship the decision was made to scrap it, and now the crew has to move on to something newer. We've had our little tantrums and demonstrations but the decision won't change. Way of the world. Let's just get on with things and not get this thread locked or deleted like the others.
    Ahhh Dano, do you not think it is telling that you or I must even think about a post being deleted because we are discussing or poking a little fun at this supremely innocuous subject?? It is, I feel, a true reflection of a major problem we may be facing here. If this is deleted or moved so be it. I am sure the significance of such an event will not escape you.

As for who says it's over? Why "Loverboy" and "Sugarray" of course, "I hope your with me when it's over." and "It's Over.".
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links