S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
aabattery boat dream, makes me wanna ask, "Well, what was on the headstone"?
But, from a gnostic mindset, one could figure that one out.
And, I truly wonder, of the percieved negativity of punishment, death, etc.......in human minds.
So attached and affixed to flesh. Is there truly a way for one, of rich spirit, to detach comfortably, from such poverty?
(please don't think the cat asks questions, she don't already know the answers to)
we all are part of this world no matter wat. If there is no super being why converse

Daer aabattry, I see where there has been miscommunication here, I may not have made myself clear enough. I am not an agnostic. I said from a "Gnostic" mind-set, I can see the understanding of a dream.
"Gnostic" is way opposite of agnostic.

Your reply was puzzling me, :icon_scratch: but as I always say; with proper perception, one can always see the good and constructiveness, even from criticism, belittlement, or punishment. So you have helped me to see, how I need to use a capital G, in that sometimes, people read too fast and may can miss something.

Honey, I would hate to think someone thought me a non-believer. The experiences I've had in life, PROVE, to me, sight unseen, there is higher guidance, from our True Father, that we will never part from, lest we turn away, but he never will. Hope this helps clear any "nonbeliever" air, between us. I think your dreams are wild, I so love all my dreams, and hope you will share moe of yours. With much Love.
Have a great day!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat said:
aa battery said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
aabattery boat dream, makes me wanna ask, "Well, what was on the headstone"?
But, from a gnostic mindset, one could figure that one out.
And, I truly wonder, of the percieved negativity of punishment, death, etc.......in human minds.
So attached and affixed to flesh. Is there truly a way for one, of rich spirit, to detach comfortably, from such poverty?
(please don't think the cat asks questions, she don't already know the answers to)
we all are part of this world no matter wat. If there is no super being why converse

Daer aabattry, I see where there has been miscommunication here, I may not have made myself clear enough. I am not an agnostic. I said from a "Gnostic" mind-set, I can see the understanding of a dream.
"Gnostic" is way opposite of agnostic.

Your reply was puzzling me, :icon_scratch: but as I always say; with proper perception, one can always see the good and constructiveness, even from criticism, belittlement, or punishment. So you have helped me to see, how I need to use a capital G, in that sometimes, people read too fast and may can miss something.

Honey, I would hate to think someone thought me a non-believer. The experiences I've had in life, PROVE, to me, sight unseen, there is higher guidance, from our True Father, that we will never part from, lest we turn away, but he never will. Hope this helps clear any "nonbeliever" air, between us. I think your dreams are wild, I so love all my dreams, and hope you will share moe of yours. With much Love.
Have a great day!
my fault i had a couple of beers before my reply. I would never attack someone either way. sorry

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what ya mean. My cheap blackberry merlot, after a few too many glasses, gets me seeing a little loopy too! :tard:
Cat expects to get attacked, now and then, that's why she got "psycho kitty" lives inside her! :cat:
I'm glad I don't have to call him forth too often! :laughing7: Have fun, hon!

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat said:
I know what ya mean. My cheap blackberry merlot, after a few too many glasses, gets me seeing a little loopy too! :tard:
Cat expects to get attacked, now and then, that's why she got "psycho kitty" lives inside her! :cat:
I'm glad I don't have to call him forth too often! :laughing7: Have fun, hon!
;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the boat represents the trip of life --the 12 in the boat are the apostles * one of which would have been judas * -- the 11 true apostles are saved by christ first *--- the 12th one (judas) christ saves but in effect judas by making christ " fall in" while christ is helping him out (causing the phyisical death of christ) -- judas sees the evil that he has done (by betrayal of christ) and attempts to redeem himself by saving christ -- the attempt at raising the dead by judas * was stopped by christ --because its christ role to sort the dead worthy from the unworthy and not all shall be deemed worthy --judas has no way to know who is worthy or not nor the authority to raise the dead at judgement time.

you might see yourself as "judas" in this dream ---one who has not lived or done what is right and proper --in effect wasting your chance at salvation * --heed thy dreams. and straight out your life.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
many have told me that I'm good at sorting out thier dreams. --gifts are given by the lord as he pleases to those he wishes to have em , the bible says so --you can not "pick" which gift or gifts you get sadly some of my " gifts" are rather ugly ones to deal with --( I can "feel"--if death or great violence has occured at a spot ( small skirmish type event --in non marked areas *)--and ghost are very real to me --at times I can see , hear and very rarely now and then even smell em. ( purfume / scents worn by lady ghosts)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ghost are often earth bound trapped human souls as such they do have a sex * where as spirits that have crossed over might not need to be a male / female sex so to speak. mi amiego :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread