packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C

Cappy Z.

BBC has the story covered. Here's the link.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131

I think it's very sad so many people want the world to end. I mean..just when I decided to buy that new metal detector.....lol....and the hurricanes are coming...and the gold will be on top of the beaches...and..and..and... 8)

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I think he was saying it was judgement day and that it ended in October....I must have heard it wrong this morning....As for me I have too much to do and my cousin is coming from Georgia on the 24th sooooooooo....the words of "you won't know the day or the hour"....keep coming to mind. I will go with that information.
Textee, my cousins from Ga, just left a day or two ago, they always going somewhere.
As my worlds keep getting smaller and smaller, are we related too? LOL! ;D
I'm finding old friends and neighbors on this website, like termites!

I guess Sat, gonna be the 4th, 5th, or 6th Great Disappointment?
I'm with packback, pick a date, any date...........

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry olroy70, I didn't vote, but it is general knowledge :tongue3:

That is not to say I haven't watched it either, but started losing interest when Pia left, and certainly when James left. Well there wasn't much talent left in my book. I just wonder if "vote for the worst" hasn't really taken over :laughing7: And no, I will not view the final episodes. If you have never watched the show, they do have some talented youngsters out there.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woke up this morning and looked out of my window and guess what?? There were no people anywhere. Then again, I am facing the woods :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here's my posts from somewhere last night at 11:58.

My clock is off on another site I'm on, what time is it here?
leemme c/p

Ok guys, what date is it? What's going on over there on the Meridian, Australie, New Zealand, need a check in?

Hello, ya'll still out there, or is this surely death?

The tower of Babel is truly falling!

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
uh oh, my clock is an hour off!

My apologies, did I ever say it was never a dull moment around here?
O hope ya'll can tell I worry bout these things!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
I think that some of the people that think the world is going to end tomorrow are some of the same morons that spent some hard-earned household money to vote for their favorite American Idol over the phone last night. Didn't cost me a penny to vote for a president. How come? :dontknow:

sure we call people morons who don't agree with our exact lifestyle.
I do it...but I say if ya got the cash and want to vote in Idol do it.
I don't agree, but 'morons' spend their hard earned money "exactly" how they wish.

world ending tomorrow--good chance they are 'diminished' people in the medical way---but hey if it happens I sure would get a surprise lol and say wow that moron was right lol

and voting cost you money...not directly but your out of pocket money was 'given' to that campaign at some point.

anyone 'seeming' less than our current lifestyle and beliefs are morons I guess :laughing7:

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6:45 PM here in Denmark

Surprise:

We are still here !!! ;D

So:

Shut up, all you false dooms day profets !!! :BangHead:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't yell at us! :-\

Yeah, surprise!
Where's my girlfriend with that 30.06? 8)

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat said:

Yeah, surprise!

I´ll yell, when I feel like it !! :angry5:
I´m so tired of all those wise guys thinking they can play profets and predict the end of the world.
God will punish them hard on the last day.
Don´t think that you are able to predict anything that is not in your power !! :whip2:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheDane said:
pat-tekker-cat said:

Yeah, surprise!

I´ll yell, when I feel like it !! :angry5:
I´m so tired of all those wise guys thinking they can play profets and predict the end of the world.
God will punish them hard on the last day.
Don´t think that you are able to predict anything that is not in your power !! :whip2:

I may have mistook you for someone else, sorry, but I find it best, not to make myself subject, to other ppls bad attitudes.

Many people, spend way too much time, engaging in activities, that do not contribute to their humaness. Imo, we should ask forgiveness, for these errors. Correct ourselves, and carry on, with that which is right and proper. Hope you have a great day!

I know ya'll may not be prepared for "pshycho kitty" yet. :cat:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
plan fiscally like your going to live forever -- however act towards others as if your going to die tomorrow (thus having to answer for your sins) and you shall not go wrong -- death will find you at the appointed time and place , so why worry about your death ( it will occur to all of us --in due time) and thus why waste what few valuible hours you HAVE been given to live , wasting them in useless worry -- because you can not live one second past your "appointed" time -- however do not do foolish things -- just because " I will not die till its my time" is in your head -- when the devil said to Christ to fling himself off the mountion to "show" how God loved him and thus would protect him from any harm -- Christ (basically) said to him --you do not test God by doing such foolishness. (lesson learned --you can not MAKE God protect you by doing foolish things and going --God you love me so you MUST protect me , while I do stupid things. )

since god sets your "appointed time" doing foolish life threatening actions shows to god you do not "care" for the gift of life hes given unto you * that being the case --god might move your "appointed time" clock up and reclaim the gift of life --he gave unto you.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Ivan, I know with all the worry I can muster, I can't add 1 inch to my height, or change the color of 1 hair on my head!
Nope, ain't into tempting, having too much fun living, loving, doing right, trying to, anyway.
I'm so glad my God has a good sense of humor, he/she/it laughs along with me.

Knowing the things I know, how could one, be anything other than, "happy", in the Lord?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread