Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

mlayers said:
With everything that is happening in the world today. My quest would be the world in going to end with all the disasters that is going on right now. Tornado's, floods, earth quakes, fires, and other things that mother nature is throwing at us.......Matt

There is another religion that claims to know the cause of these! I give that religion the same weight I gave that other fella.
But this preacher makes a heck of a lot more money by professing his beliefs, when he is not trying to release his second chakra! ;D

The most dangerous to you and I is that there is legislation based on this religion in the works and will cost us billions!

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Bubba707 said:
The sad part of all this is his followers will just keep on believing in him. For those people when belief and reality collide it's always reality that must be wrong.

Well said.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

Monty said:
I had no intention of insulting anyone of a particular religion. I was just citing a particular person's belief's and if I offended anyone I apologize. As I added, your religion is our business. Monty

Monty, did you insult someone? I can't find it?
with the end of the world coming, one would think a wee bit of humor would help! alas I guess not all are as perfect as we.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the cat really wonders why all the speculation on the world ending.

If ya never slayed your wordly flesh world, felt the Christ within, rise and form, the flames of fire, dancing on ya head, and you own personal well-spring, burst forth from with-in, courtesy of God,

well, ya'll just keep waiting on ya'lls rapture! Good luck!

They really think me a dumb cat, good.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Never understood why Americans can never see what all these Billy Graham/ Jim Bakker wannabe's are all about! Guess they're just gluttons for punishment.
"Those who fail to learn from history, are destined to repeat it!" ....Has never been more true when applied to these kind of nutters!

This kinda says it all for me...:

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON

I think it really did happen, and they just couldn't find anybody who would qualify for the rapture!

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Tee, just go to YouTube and type that title into the search box and other copies will appear that are watchable.

I'd post a link but I'm too lazy. :D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

That be the one TT lol. Sorry mine didn't load.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually, it was the Mayan Calendar, not the Inca calendar. The Mayan Empire ended a long time ago. The current descendants are kinda perplexed about the popularity of that 2012 deal

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Coming soon!!!!!! I have built a space vehicle that will take us all off the planet for 2 months. We will be ready to launch and everyone will get to board in mid October next year. That way we will be off planet for 12/2012.

I will be starting the ticket price at $10 Million a piece. Just let me know how many you want......... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

The guy is just another follower of Al Gore! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions