Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cherokee_Kidd said:
With my luck if I ever went to florida I would get caught in a hurricane.
Honey, we always ran NORTH from the hurricanes!
One year they were criss-crossing so crazy, The mom/pop hotel where we lobster every year,
called US, and asked, did we wanna come to the keys, and stay with them, for the one, we had coming our way!
That's when you know you made a friend, and not just a business transaction!
That was so good of them, to us.

Stay on radar with us. I've thought and worried bout ya'll all day.
Even when the ocean was drowing me and all I could get is silver.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like everyone in eastern or southeast Kansas will need to becareful tomorrow because the weather man said that whole part of the state has a good chance for several tornadoes. He said the storms tonight won't be as bad as they've been for the last few days. I hope he's right.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
tornadoes --are duel evil --they both SUCK and BLOW AT THE SAME DANG TIME . -- the outside blows like a HURRICANE and the inside sucks like a GIANT vacuum cleaner --CRAZY DEADLY THINGS

HUMM SUCK AND BLOW ARE TOTAL OPPISITES -- HOW CAN THEY COEXIST IN 1 ITEM? :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :help:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CK, I's late here, I'll check back in tomorow. Stay safe, all of ya'll.
A friend sent me a couple of links. We have been following the HAARP towers, the government have been using. See if these links, along with your local dopllars, can help ya'll be able to sort out where these things may be coming from next.
If this is not something ya'll want to keep posted on here, let me know, I'll take it down in the morning. I'm just gonna cut&paste, from another site.

pat-tekker-cat, look at this video again by Dutchsince, showing the huge HAARP rings that caused the severe storms in the midwest yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/0/n-EzOS49XtM

Original Video
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/4/Rxkse9r7Ag8

Here's todays updates.

Last nights video. Dutchsince predicted Joplin. WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/2/Ld8FjOecbY0

UPDATE
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/1/LdpkQyNKF7I

NEW: Joplin about to be hit again today!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/0/NB6Hv0ry_dE

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 local weather channels that are constantly updated. I also look at the local radars and satellites to keep track of storms .

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way the weather people are talking we have a chance for storms and tornadoes for the next couple of days in Kansas , OK, and parts of TX and Missouri. Hopefully Joplin and the other areas that were hit by the tornadoes the last few days will stay out of the path of the storms .

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just heard a tornado hit Dover TN. I'm not sure if it did any damage or if anyone was injured.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
they are saying for people in kc mo that live in modular and trailer homes to find a sturdy place to stay tuesday night if you have a basment that is sleepable sleep in it could get really nasty i live up in st joe anbout 45- min 1 hr away i am getting water blankets flashlights and food by the cellar door in the morning i will be home with my kids untill wife gets home will also have my 72 hr bag a axe,and a couple of house jacks at the ready and cell phone fully charged already to go untill this front passes by on wednesday or thursday,.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have another storm rolling through here at the moment and they said we should have heavy rain for most of the day but it's supposed to get real bad later today.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They just said the tornado that hit near Dover TN in Big Rock did some damage but it didn't sound like there were any injuries. They also said there's a 80% chance of tornadoes in south central Kansas and Oklahoma. They said there's a 60% chance of tornadoes in Tx and OK. There's also a 50% chance of tornadoes in Missouri.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
I'm so ancy this morning, can't settle down. Cat(pat), you are so right about being sensitve to the pressure, I always have been. Not to say I can predict tornados, just that the atmosphere is unstable, I FEEL unstable :laughing9: We had a tornado warning last evening, but it didn't materialize, and we did get a little bit of needed rain. We are a couple hundred miles away from Joplin, but those storms and the ones on the OK-ARK border were so tall we could see them. Absolute humbling beauty, stunning and breathtaking when the sun was setting and lighting them up. I thought about pictures, but didn't take any,because I was thinking about the people underneath those clouds. Strong south wind this morning, like sunday morning, but so far not as warm. Everyone keep your heads down this afternoon!

Just a thought about tnet, this is the first storm season that I'm aware of others with names and general locations outside of my county. I always think about the people I don't know who are under the gun, so to speak. But now I do know some names, well, not real names :wink:, but fun names anyway. So I'll be joining those in prayer today, who are so inclined. That's nice.

take care!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
St Joe up there, ya'll hang on too, I've been thinking of ya'll, as I still have 1 relative up that way, My cuz worked St Joe Med. Ctr, E.R. nurse, for many years.

Naturegirl, when you live close to nature, imo, you are more in-tune, to the world of nature, and to your true self. TRUST your intuitions, those gut feelings, and that small still voice.
Try to let go, of that "antsy" feeling. I know that feeling well,(evertime a hurricane heads towards me). It is rooted in fear, something that does not always serve us well.
Know that you have prepared and done everything possible to be safe. Then try to take comfort, in the thoughts and prayers, that you are protected. (Posts on t-net, if it helps to get it out, the thoughts and feelings, I mean, we do uderstand).

Ya'll stay strong, as I prayers are for everyones safety!

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
We usually don't get tornadoes here in south eastern Ohio, mainly because of all the hills. Here lately they have been having warnings, last night we had a heck of a bad storm that had my Brothers porch swing elevated for about 20 seconds.

I'm praying for all you folks down south. Please be prepared and always make sure friends, family and neighbors are as well.

Thoughts and prayers to you and if anyone here needs anything let me know and I will do all I can.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to give a update. They updated it to 90% chance of tornadoes in south central kansas and north central OK but they said there's a chance for severe thunderstorms for the whole state of kansas and tornadoes here and there. They said there's a 60% chance for tornadoes in west missouri and parts of texas and OK. It looks like tomorrow will be another stormy day cause they already said these same areas have a 60% chance for tornadoes tomorrow. Some parts of Arkansas are included in the chance for tornadoes tomorrow. Everyone becareful.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They said the tornadoes that break out today in south central kansas and north central oklahoma will be strong and long lasting . They updated the chance of tornadoes for south central oklahoma to 70%. I hope everyone in these areas has a basement or some type of storm shelter.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They said there's a chance the storms will hit Wichita and/or Oklahoma City. Hopefully that doesn't mean the tornadoes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread