spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's nothing in the world like a good power nap. By a show of hands, how many love a good nap :icon_scratch: Hmmm, not nearly as many as I thought there would be.

Anyway, have you ever had a power nap, or if lucky, an ultra power nap :dontknow:

Ultra power naps are normally 5-8 times longer that a good power nap, considering a power nap is only about 20 minutes. Well it was so hot and humid, I needed to replenish my creative juices, so I laid down for what I thought was going to be a power nap. Not to be, this was an ultra nap and then some... 3 solid hours :headbang:

You know you had a great rest when you wake up in a puddle of spittle and a wild dream to boot. Not only that, I had no clue if it was day, or night, or what day this really was. Now that's napping :hello2:

P.S. No animals, or little children during this nap event either. Everyone was safe :thumbsup:

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I love a good Power Nap ........Been on one for the past 15 years ;D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I never power nap as i don't need much power, i just tend to sleep a while...for the hell of it! Naps...especially on warm sunny days, are dangerous. Once asleep, your body feels so comfortable that it just ain't gonna wake up. No way, no how!
Having "a little nap", or "power nap" as they call it these days for 20-30 mins is deadly in the same way as turning off the alarm clock in the morning and saying to yourself..."Hmm just 5 more mins and i'll go shower" !!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
There's nothing in the world like a good power nap. By a show of hands, how many love a good nap :icon_scratch: Hmmm, not nearly as many as I thought there would be.

Anyway, have you ever had a power nap, or if lucky, an ultra power nap :dontknow:

Ultra power naps are normally 5-8 times longer that a good power nap, considering a power nap is only about 20 minutes. Well it was so hot and humid, I needed to replenish my creative juices, so I laid down for what I thought was going to be a power nap. Not to be, this was an ultra nap and then some... 3 solid hours :headbang:

You know you had a great rest when you wake up in a puddle of spittle and a wild dream to boot. Not only that, I had no clue if it was day, or night, or what day this really was. Now that's napping :hello2:

P.S. No animals, or little children during this nap event either. Everyone was safe :thumbsup:
What's really scary is when you conk out, Wake up and try and figure how you got where you are... :icon_scratch:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
That's not a "power nap"...that's called "DUI"! :-X

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of!! Wonder were the person is who started this....... :sleepy2:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
power nap, never could do this
I need 3 hrs at least, 20 mins leaves me feeling cheated and mean!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to take one earlier, my eyes were killing me.. :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Here yuh spart! The dog and I conked out in the chair! While watching NASCAR!, When I woke, I turned it to the Goldfishy race. ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78, same here... Watching NASCAR always puts me to sleep

left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn,

:laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRASH............................................................Left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, CRASH!

You slept through the end! :sleepy2:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
spartacus53 said:
Here yuh spart! The dog and I conked out in the chair! While watching NASCAR!, When I woke, I turned it to the Goldfishy race. ;D
I actually got told to shut-up, for 3 laps! :o
Can you imagine? LOL! :laughing7:
Go goldfish!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, I bet you were a backseat driver :laughing9:
x2 :laughing9:
Front seat back seat driver! More control that way! :laughing7:

My hubby says: If you haven't learned how to drive yet, let me rent you my wife! :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat said:
I actually got told to shut-up, for 3 laps! :o
Can you imagine? LOL! :laughing7:
pat-tekker-cat said:
My hubby says: If you haven't learned how to drive yet, let me rent you my wife! :laughing7:
I will pass on that rental!
now I know why only 3 of the 200 laps weren't wrecks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread