Help for our Veterans!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Veterans,

After reading a post on here from Immy I realised that there are a lot of vets On this site and Their families!!!! There is Help available If you are having trouble with Bills they can help with power bills, Food, Rent, or a house payment!!! there are some minor restrictions But they can Help out!!! even spouses can qualify

It takes a little work to gather the info needed But the relief is worth the effort I have used it a few times!!!! contact your local Veterans office usually they are located within your County!!!! Make your local tax dollars make A difference that is How they are funded!!!!! They really Help!!! Just wanted to share the Info Chug

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Thanks Chug. There are a lot of Vet's out there that need this service. There is nothing wrong with getting help when you really need it!

HH

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of vets on here. How sad is it that we should have to be pointin out places for them to get aid and assistance? That's wrong on so many levels. If it helps, if you apply for a job with the State of Oklahoma, they will give you veteran's preference, which is a leg up; maybe other states are the same.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an awesome post to help those in deserving need Chug and Red. Poorhunter
Thank you, to all who have served. Past and Present.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
maybe folks could come up with some more ideas on how to help our Vets.
Good thinkin Tee! that would be a good thread to start, If not already.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
poorhunter78 said:
texastee2007 said:
maybe folks could come up with some more ideas on how to help our Vets.
Good thinkin Tee! that would be a good thread to start, If not already.

kinda the one we are on only expanded just a little... This is Chugs and Reds...ride so let's help them out some.....I'd like to see a tax free period while the folks are serving...it might help with bills and family waiting while their soldier is in service.
Maybe these big Companies, Chains. could provide a card for those, Like a credit/debit giftcard. To help out in a time of need.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should cough up a lil more then 10%. Give out gift cards & such.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
poorhunter78 said:

excellent suggestion.
How about free health insurance for life! 100% paid.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
poorhunter78 said:
texastee2007 said:
poorhunter78 said:

excellent suggestion.
How about free health insurance for life! 100% paid.

Now considering that most of the reason they are sick is because of their service both physically and mentally wouldn't this be a great ID? Not just the VA terrible service we hear about.
There has to be something. Mebbie someone here on tnet has the power to pull some strings, To help out. I like this idea, hope others will give suggestions.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Tee! Now, More suggestions from other members, the right folks reading this. Maybe that will help getting something going.

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
now word says that illegals will be allowed to tap into a Social Security System that they have never even paid one thin penny in...it is breaking the backs of the American People who have paid for years into the system...This has to stop or we will become like the country everyone has left.

That is the truth and I know several who get SSI and disability cause they dont speak English !!!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
a few of these dates have passed but I only just heard about it....Walgreens is sponsoring something called "a way to well"
a few dates are coming up...perhaps they will help others as well as some Vets...check it out on the following link.

http://news.walgreens.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=5388
There is a prosthetics company here in town, Who take donated parts, shoes, braces etc...They go overseas and help the needy in other countries. They modify these things to fit others. Saw the sign at the doctors office yesterday. Not trying to sound rude to them, But they should worry more about the one's in need here at home! Just my thought.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll are awesome!
I would very much like to see a thread, dedicated to assistance, not only US wide, but world wide.
This would need "big brain" to organize, layout, present to Marc, I know we are all up to it. It really wouldn't be that hard, imo.
This way within the thread, we could list state and/or country, in reference to help.
Ppl could kinda "quick glance" it. See for thier own area need, instead of having to wade through a long 7 pages of stuffs.

Listen, if "WE" the people, don't start making our voices heard, as we all do, very well I might add, at times,
Then who is going to get heard? (Uh money usually screams, does it not, and gets heard, too well)

Thank you all very much. (I'm kinda in and out a lot, right now, feast or famine, kinda thing, or maybe periods of drought, then floods, er, just real busy)
Ya'll get back to work, NOW! hehehehehe love ya'll.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread