ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: Excuse me..but i'm dead!

estate what estate ? -- one only has a estate if one dies with belongings and or assets in ones name --like you actually "own" a house, car or bank account , stocks and bonds, other fiscal assets and other household belongings --if one dies "broke" with nothing basically living off of family and freinds "goood graces" :wink: (by giving away everything and or signing it over to others before they die) -- there is no estate for the govt death tax goons and bankers and such to "seize"

they can't take "other folks stuff" because you died.

so die broke -- that makes sure there will be some real tears at your grave site -- like those blood sucking 20 to 25% ursary "credit card" leeches and other fiscal vampires that feed off the working class

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find it ironic that the OP hasn't been on Tnet in 15 months...???he must have dropped dead:dontknow:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I find it ironic that the OP hasn't been on Tnet in 15 months...???he must have dropped dead:dontknow:

As long as you could keep political views out of the conversation, he was quite engaging. Even exchanged a few PMs with him. Not a bad fella.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kinda like a while back, one of 'us' told about the things that were going on in his life. A bunch of us gave our views of what we thought might help him overcome his problems. Then suddenly, he just drops off the site. Everyone was worried, frustrated, trying to get in touch with him. Nothing worked. Several were watching the news of the area where he lived. Just about the time a lot of us really thought that maybe he had 'offed' himself, and it hadn't made the news, bingo! A post from him! Ahh, what a relief. But only tells us that he's leaving the forum because of some problems and this will be his last post. Well, he did make one more short post later. Sure hope he's doing ok. Hey, if you're still out there, and see this post, remember we still miss you!!!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay, I kind of liked the guy. I equated him with Spart, that being that he came here to stir the pot.
To bad about the political climate here. It has driven many to other sites, some alternate, some stay there. This is not really a fourm. In a true forum one speaks his views as he sees them without censorship of course you must look out for the flying pens! Frank...- five star.png
111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay, I kind of liked the guy. I equated him with Spart, that being that he came here to stir the pot.
To bad about the political climate here. It has driven many to other sites, some alternate, some stay there. This is not really a fourm. In a true forum one speaks his views as he sees them without censorship of course you must look out for the flying pens! Frank...- View attachment 1038577
View attachment 1038578

ain't touching that, nope, just ain't gonna do it.

Someday we should have a funeral for all those that are no longer with us, for whatever reason.:occasion14:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope, Frankn, I won't touch it either-.,well, 'course, there's always the political forum. I can see reasons for most of the restrictions, but yes, there should a place to speak your mind regardless of what/where/when the subject is about. Maybe there could be a special section for such as that. I know a lot of times I get some pretty weird ideas I'd like to expound on, but don't think they would be allowed; maybe not even on the political forum.

One thing I wouldn't want to see is a place to actually berate, belittle, or coerce anyone about anything. There's quite a lot of that in other places; and I don't go around those places!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions