worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Most amazing pics.How does any Artisan do what he does if he not be led by an intelligence to use his hands to do so. He can not give him or herself that intelligence.It comes from GOD. Give Him Thanks for His Blessing,after all,He has given us a Mind in which to think and a pair of hands to use to make a living.You certianly are blessed my friend.Your friend Chris

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Mamabear, Thank you.

Worldtalker, Yes this guy has an amazing skill that God only gives to a very few. Your last
statement says, "'You' are blessed. It looks like you think it was me that made all these things.
It was not me that did all these cute little things. I copied them from an email I received.
Your friend, Ray

Thanks Sky Pilot, glad you liked it.

Thank you all.

Ray

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didn't see the first part of this story----but why money?

any paper would do I assume....cool tho.

well, he can display as art in his truck and later when needs gas, hand over a shark or toilet tank I guess... :wink:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
worldtalker said:
Most amazing pics.How does any Artisan do what he does if he not be led by an intelligence to use his hands to do so. He can not give him or herself that intelligence.It comes from GOD. Give Him Thanks for His Blessing,after all,He has given us a Mind in which to think and a pair of hands to use to make a living.You certianly are blessed my friend.Your friend Chris

Is that you hiding in there Lamar? :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute, but I'd like to see you try and buy something with that folded up creation :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
worldtalker said:

Is that you hiding in there Lamar? :tongue3:

hmmmm...honestly it does sound like him.
the "your friend' at the end is the way he always signed
'your friend Lamar'

hmm....you mighta caught a rabbit Dano!
cool

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Origami has always fascinated me. I do not originate designs, but have folded designs from about 5 books I have. I use regular origami paper. The shot of the kitchen area shows a raised area behind it .It is not obvious from the outside shot. I was wondering what is under it. Frank

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Thank you, Chris

Farmer Chick, But the dollar bills makes them much more unique. Yup, you could say, "I'll
take a shark and toilet's worth of gas." LOL. (Scroll down farther to see Part 1)

Sky Pilot, :hello:

Dano, It might be, but then again, he might be who he says he is.

Spart, Hahaha, A sales girl would be kinda surprised if you handed her a spider or toilet
tank to pay for something. :laughing9:

Dirt Doctor, :laughing7:

Frank, sounds like you are pretty good at it too. Have you got any of your's around
that you can take some pics to post?
I've posted the last two pics from the email here. As you probably already noticed,
the couch is in the back under the windows. The outer view shows the windows covered.
The door going in is in the lowered space between the axles. In the following back view
it indicates that the couch is between the back tires, over the axle,which raises it above
the level of the kitchen floor. This is pretty well laid out for the size and shape
of the vehicle. :icon_sunny:
Thank you everybody for you good replies. :coffee2:

Ray

Attachments

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
He quite possibly had more than one person combining the different ideas and necessities and
scaling everything all down to fit perfectly together. There is no wasted space in it at all. It is
similar to being down below deck in a large sailboat. And come to think of it, they just might
drawn some ideas from that. Anyway, whoever designed it did a swell job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread