spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The original post was from the Beep Goes On, back in July 2010... It was just your run of the mill news story about 2 brothers in a head-on car crash.

After I read the article, I was going to reply somewhat in the same vain as Dano, but he beat me to the punch. I had always admired Dano's sharp and cutting humor and I knew he was one to be contended with. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to introduce Dano to my specialty, twisting stories.

For the most part I had looked up to Dano, not afraid to take an opposing viewpoint. Now I needed to equal our terms, so that Dano and I could see eye to eye. I had no choice but to hi-jack the thread and spin my own yarn, hoping that all would fall for it.. Best part is that everyone was had, and that made for a fun day.

This was back when we had more to laugh about, and I hope to see more of this nonsense in the future.

I hope you take a minute and review the story and see if you too would have fallen prey :laughing9:

My hat's off to Dano, for making my day filled with your humor.....

Enjoy

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,336186.msg2423729.html#msg2423729

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Touche mes ami. :wink:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh....hmmm...I am starting to see the true Spart here
I gotta figure you out :laughing7:

so are you all about 'fun', 'twist of words', 'type whatever or however you feel at the moment' to get a rise?
hmm

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick, I've been living with me over 58 years, and I can't even figure myself out, so good luck on that :laughing9:

I have so many playmates upstairs, I'm not certain who'll come out to play on any given day. I do enjoy toying with ideas and possibilities and let the readers decide for themselves, "Is it live, or Memorex." :dontknow:

However, I do try and keep it entertaining... and hope most are amused. I just have a slightly different skew on things in general.

Dano, I took French for 4 years and still can't speak a lick of it.... I always wrote mon ami and mon amie for a female, but I see yours is acceptable too. Silly French language :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone truly know when you are giving out your true views or feelings on a subject?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
does anyone truly know when you are giving out your true views or feelings on a subject?

Only the Shadow... :laughing9: and sometimes he shakes his head too :icon_scratch:

K

Kentucky Kache

All this, while good boards are no longer allowed, because they have nothing to do with treasure hunting. Anyone listening?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache, they may be listening, but just paying you no mind :laughing9:

There are more than enough forums and missing one or two, well, they'll be missed and just get over it :tongue3:

Then we have people with personal pages... Ah yes, you have one of those too, too bad you're not getting much traffic :laughing7: Start a thread and go promote yourself, or start your own website and sit around and wait for some traffic :icon_thumleft: :laughing9:

For the record, humor is a treasure that many seek too, so get over it. :tongue3: :headbang:

Beep, you have to admit, I even had you going for a while too. :laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
Kentucky Kache, they may be listening, but just paying you no mind :laughing9:

There are more than enough forums and missing one or two, well, they'll be missed and just get over it :tongue3:

Then we have people with personal pages... Ah yes, you have one of those too, too bad you're not getting much traffic :laughing7: Start a thread and go promote yourself, or start your own website and sit around and wait for some traffic :icon_thumleft: :laughing9:

I didn't start my personal pages to promote myself. But we see which way your mind goes, as that's what you're all about. No, for those who don't except what I talk about, I'd rather they stay away from my pages. Unlike you, I'm not here to joke and play tricks on people. Did you know there is a "Comedy Central" board here? I wonder why your posts don't get moved there. Maybe it's what you said, they are listening, but paying it no mind.

spartacus53 said:
For the record, humor is a treasure that many seek too, so get over it. :tongue3: :headbang:

So is faith. But, as I said, there is a place for humor. It's called "Comedy Central."

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wonder, what kinda mind it takes, to not seek out the good and constructiveness, in all things first? :icon_scratch:

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
All this, while good boards are no longer allowed, because they have nothing to do with treasure hunting. Anyone listening?

ssssshhhhhh or they will cremate this one as well, don't you like a place you can let your hair down and have a little fun?

I'm not asking for support.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache, like I said, go start your own post and quit riding my coat tails. :laughing9:

I am sure you will get at least 3 replies :thumbsup: So have a go at it, and let's see what you got :laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
Kentucky Kache, like I said, go start your own post and quit riding my coat tails. :laughing9:

I am sure you will get at least 3 replies :thumbsup: So have a go at it, and let's see what you got :laughing7:

You mean like you did with my posts in the past? Yeah, that's funny.

If it's post count that interests you, take a look at my personal pages. Go ahead. But something you don't understand is, it's not post count, but content that matters.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache, I take it back... I see you did have a post on May 24th.. 66 views and 2 replies WTG :headbang:

What, no comments from me :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

Sorry Charlie

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache Sorry, I'm way too busy on my threads to read yours.. Maybe I'll stop by later when I want to go to sleep :laughing9:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's just something about talking fish,
and the catfish that swam in the fridge, for a week!

I mean, when ya look em in the eye, or talk to 'em, just kinda hard to eat 'em. :icon_scratch:
Abd for gods sake, don't name em! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread